Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cancelling with class?

Piece_Maker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, I'll try to make this as uncomplicated as possible:

I met a girl this weekend, during the intermission of a play; she'd recognized me because we're in the same department (obviously I'd recognized her, she's fvckin hot). So we met one another--names and all that. Luckily I'm pretty good with meeting new people; I wasn't especially "****y," but I certainly didn't seem to turn her off either--I was articulate, well-spoken and generally energetic and charming. She did a SLEW of hilarious things that night to get my attention as I was talking to other people (and at times blatantly ignoring her), so I was pretty sure she was interested.

But guess what...

I DIDN'T GET HER FVCKING NUMBER. I could cite several reasons, but they're really irrelevant--I just didn't get it. Figured I'd get it next time I saw her.

Which was today.

One of my (female) friends is having a b-day party on Friday, and is going salsa dancing. Now, the chick I'm interested in is Argentinian and Chilean and something else Latin, so I thought it'd be right up her alley and a good segue to a sort of "first outting."

So I ran into her, and briskly invited her to come along that Friday night. This, of course, required getting her number. Two birds, one stone.

But now I dunno if I wanna take her; you see, one of my OTHER female friends will probably be there, and she's been acting crazy as of late and will probably throw a fit if I show up with this Brazilian hottie.

So my question is...really I've got a couple:

1) Rather than our first outting being with a group of people she doesn't know, what's a better "getting to know you" type set-up?

2) How on earth do I cancel and suggest whatever answer I come up with for #1 with tact and class?

HOLLA BACK...

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

uniassign

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just tell her the truth - that you already promised to take chick B to the dance. But counter offer to chick A (the one you are cancelling) that she seems kind of cool and want to find out if she is. Then take her somewhere else (not coffee because that's just LAME).

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by uniassign
(not coffee because that's just LAME).
Where would u suggest?

I say take them both and let them catfight to death for you. Just think about the publicity you're gonna get! :)

Piece_Maker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by uniassign:
Just tell her the truth - that you already promised to take chick B to the dance. But counter offer to chick A (the one you are cancelling) that she seems kind of cool and want to find out if she is. Then take her somewhere else (not coffee because that's just LAME).
See, the thing is I didn't promise to take "B" ANYWHERE...she's just a platonic friend that things have become screwy with as of late; and I know that if I show up with "A" she's going to throw a fit and ruin the entire night for all three of us.

But either way, here's an update--I had lunch with "A" (for Argentinian) today, so the ice is WAAAAY broken.

Fvck it, I might just take A Salsa dancin...B'll get over it...

bman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dont let some girl whos just your friend control your life.... take A dancing with you. and good luck.