Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

cancel on her

Bryce556

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So got number, phoned, made date, then got this message from her :

"So.. My mom texted me today and told me my insurance runs out tonight at midnight. I don't have enough money to reinsure it. I won't be able to get out to Abby ( where i live) on Sunday. :( I feel really bad, I don't really wanna cancel tho, but I don't wanna ask you to drive all the way out here to pick me up. I don't know what you wanna do but if you think of anything let me know mmkay? I'm really sorry! This whole having no job thing is really taking it's tole on me :("

She live in ajacent town like 15 min for me to drive max. so im thinking DJ thing to do is cancel on her then rebook next weekend,

Or should i pick her up and do somthing else, was planning on taking her dancing here in abby.

or is she just looking for a reason to flake. should i just cancel and not rebook? anyone?

CantTouchMyStyle

Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to see the girl to get pvssy. The DJ thing would be to get laid not try to front and pretend like you don't like her.

If there is your best (or only) shot at getting laid tonight, don't be an idiot.

Guys here need to realize that it is okay to show a girl you like her. And not be paranoid of showing it.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would no contact/not pick her up in the event that it's a sh!t test. There will be other times to hang. Wait for her to contact you. If a girl really wants to see you she will make time for you. This is where YOU test HER and where her interest level stands. If she brings it up just say you were busy or something, either way it will raise interest. You acting unphased about the whole situation is how you pass this sh!t test, thus raising her interest. If she really did blow you off then she won't again. It's just a waiting game now. Make HER contact you.

Tesl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tiguere said:
Go get her
I agree with this. Delaying seems pointless, if she can't afford to get insured now it seems she wont be able to by next week either. I'd just go get her and don't make it seem like its a big deal. Just don't do it every single time :)

Romjuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
its definatly a test. i would responde, " perfect cause actually i totally forgot but its my friends gf birthday and i needed to go there. ill call you in a couple days and lets reschedule." then wait till next thursday and set something up. if she flakes then obviuously she isnt interested. either way you kept your frame.

Joe Stud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
theres times for games, and theres a time for just closing the deal. a 15 minute ride is not a big investment on your part - especially since she is being apoligetic and nice. just go do it/her

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bryce556 said:

"So.. My mom texted me today and told me my insurance runs out tonight at midnight. I don't have enough money to reinsure it. I won't be able to get out to Abby ( where i live) on Sunday. :( I feel really bad, I don't really wanna cancel tho, but I don't wanna ask you to drive all the way out here to pick me up. I don't know what you wanna do but if you think of anything let me know mmkay? I'm really sorry! This whole having no job thing is really taking it's tole on me :("

She live in ajacent town like 15 min for me to drive max. so im thinking DJ thing to do is cancel on her then rebook next weekend,

Or should i pick her up and do somthing else, was planning on taking her dancing here in abby.

or is she just looking for a reason to flake. should i just cancel and not rebook? anyone?

If she was going to flake, she would have said... I have to cancel. She said she didn't want to cancel and she was looking for options. I know that we say that women LOVE to dish out excuses, but this seems WAY too elaborate to seem like one. This might have been the real deal.

I would have called, asked for her address and then take her somewhere else... not the original plan. Something 1 on 1.

By saying that she didn't want to ask you to pick her up, was her way of saying: I still want to see you, let's make it happen, please pick me up.

15 minutes is not a whole lot.

What's the worst that could happen by actually going out with her?

Bryce556

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
okay well heres FR for how this one went. When i posted this I took a shower then only saw the first few responses. I had previously had plans with my wingmate to go check out this dancing event in langley and he canceled on me last min, so im like hmm... then called that girl in question up. and was like "im going to be in langley tonight (where she also lives) so meet up with me and ill take you out." She seemed thrown off guard and i got an immediate "YES!" So i meet up with her after she droped her car off at a friends house to store before it ran out of insurance, and took her to the exact same night i had previously planned with my buddy.

Then:

Attraction
Kino
Buliding comfort
C+F
Haveing fun
Flirt, Flirt, Flirt
Kino, kiss
then droped her off at home
kiss close.

wanted me to stay but i had to be up in morning so i said no.

I had a great time, first time I've actually went from cold approach right to kiss close to her really liking me. going to take her out again really soon.
this was friday night so I might call her sunday?? she added me on facebook, and her status update said " i hope my plans for this sunday are still on, or was that swiched to friday night?" my original plans with her were on sunday.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You did the right thing her message didn't sound like the obvious flake. I thought it sounded honest due to the fact that she left things open in the end by asking you what could be done. One advantage of picking girls up in your car is that it is good for building a feeling of being a couple. I forget which PUA I read it from but things like taking her to the market cause you gotta buy something, or taking her to the library to pick up a video, or picking her up to go out. All these things which couples do make the women think and get feelings of you two as a couple and build comfort.

Next time you pick a girl up in your car try to incorporate a stop along the way. Instead of it being a straight drive from her place to your destination stop at a gas station to buy a soda or something. Might sound redundant but it's for that psychological thing of getting her to feel like this drive in your car with you is natural and spontaneous rather than what could be a nervous first time in this guy's car.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bryce556 said:

This girl is brilliant. She cancels and then puts it back on you to come up with something the same night.

"Sorry Jennifer, I know you requested the report to be on your desk for the big presentation, but the photocopier is broken and I won't be able to get it to you. If you can think of anything let me know okay?"

Take the blame off yourself and put it back on the other person, doesn't get better than that.

You don't rebook. Let her rebook a time that's good for her.