"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Canada vs US cities for a base

DeCarlo

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 17, 2021
Messages
44
Reaction score
41
Age
32
Sup guys.

Im a 'digital nomad' and am finally ready to take a break from the midwest US. I was in Europe last summer and had a blast. Frankly am not attracted to American women at all anymore. Not only are the attitudes horrible, looks suck and feminism is a issue. They arent appreciative at all. But I need something while here.

Until I go back overseas I wanted a 'base' to practice here in NA. I was thinking Canada. Toronto isnt far from here but Ive heard horror stories. As well as how its apart of the 4 Horseman cities for worst places in the world for women. (Sydney, Seattle, Toronto... forgot the last)

So I was thinking just visiting for a day and flying somewhere else. Skipping French Canada because I heard it was bad. So maybe Midwest Canada or Alberta. Van is too expensive.

And according to this forum NYC is good. But I dont make enough to live in Manhattan and heard if you arent in Manhattan it isnt worth it.

I know times are rough with women in the 2020s but damn its ashame we only have like 5 cities thats worth it. Sad really. Cant wait to get back overseas.

Any suggestions? Cant be super expensive.

Not interested in battling attiutdes or needing to be a game guru to get something decent. Didnt have to do that in Europe... Also- gamed in Seattle before, its what forged me. But I am over that ****.

Shoutout to @Jesse Pinkman and @SW15 for all the game dropped on here.

Merci!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top