"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

can you tell if a girl`s a virgin?

thegamedontwait

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
69
Reaction score
0
Age
43
This might be a stupid question and maybe it`s been asked on here before (but I couldnt find anything) but can you tell if a girl`s a virgin when..well lets say u got her naked in front of you?lol
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

thegamedontwait

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
69
Reaction score
0
Age
43
oh ****..didnt mean to put this in the tips section! can somebody move it please?
 

Page

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2001
Messages
2,007
Reaction score
1
Age
42
Location
Long Beach, CA.
You can't really be sure until you're fvcking her.. If she's really tight and seems to have no skills, then she is probably a virgin.
 

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
Originally posted by Page
You can't really be sure until you're fvcking her.. If she's really tight and seems to have no skills, then she is probably a virgin.
Again, not always. Non mastrubating virgins are loose as hell, and they girls who exercise the PC muscle are tight.

I knew a girl who pretended to have no skill, so that a guy will like her. "I gave him a really sloppy *******, he seemed surprised, but liked that I was unexperienced..."

Blood isn't an indicator also. There's a known trick of putting a cherry into vagina, when you fukk her, the cherry bursts and it seems like she's bleeding. Thus the expression: "I popped her cherry" :D

Of course she can lie... so don't bother asking

And there are some girls whose hymen is stretchable, so they can have repeated sex with the hymen intact.

Even if the hymen isn't stretcable, she could've been banded in the ass all her life :D

So you'll never know :D:D:D
 

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2002
Messages
982
Reaction score
2
Discussion

Originally posted by thegamedontwait
oh ****..didnt mean to put this in the tips section! can somebody move it please?
Nope. It's stuck there forever.

But, since you said please... :p
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top