"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Can you subsitute joining sports?

stickboy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2001
Messages
373
Reaction score
0
Location
N/A
Well. I am not really good at any sports. So I was wondering, if you could susitute joining sports (In the hopes of becoming popular :rolleyes: ) With other school events and volunteering?

So what do you think?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

DarkfalconIV

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 19, 2003
Messages
409
Reaction score
0
I like theater. But thats not gonna get you popular. At least in my school Sports dosn't even get you popular. Popular Equals= introducing yourself to as many people as you can as soon as you can and make good impresions as well as frineds. Who also makes friends.

Sports arn't popular. Tahts a myth
 

stickboy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2001
Messages
373
Reaction score
0
Location
N/A
Happy your gone tommorow. I guess you never noticed the: :rolleyes:

It will definatley give you a better image if you are a great player.
 

DarkfalconIV

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 19, 2003
Messages
409
Reaction score
0
Thanx. I really did enjoy this site. I just perfer school and real people more.

Peace for any substitute sport I'd try something like Stu-CO. It's probably the only thing tahts not gonna give you a bad rep and you'll still meet a lot of people.
 

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2002
Messages
449
Reaction score
0
Location
LA, California
it really depends on your school....

schools have really different "big things" on campus.......
in most schools, football is pretty big.....but that's sports
at some schools, theatre-people may be looked up to (plus there are always hot chicks in theatre)
at some schools, community service (Key Club) is really big, and a great way to meet people and do something to be proud of

so, it depends on your school...

HOWEVER, odn't do something you don't enjoy, just because you want to "do something". Seriously. The whole point of doing an after-school activity is to get you doing something you enjoy (and preferably gets your blood omving......) osmething aside from school........ so pick wisely...
hell, you can even join multiple clubs/activities....... jsut be careful to manage your time ;)
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

DarkfalconIV

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 19, 2003
Messages
409
Reaction score
0
hey stick boy your tring to bulk up. i think they have wieht classes at most places. Try joining that Its sorta like a sport
 

localboy_fmx

Don Juan
Joined
May 27, 2003
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Wisconsin
I dont go out for any sports but I race supercross and chicks really think thats cool and a group of them will come to watch me race and when I get off the track they're all over me cause they thought I was gonna die and stuff
 

syncmaster

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2001
Messages
2,160
Reaction score
7
Age
40
Location
Ottawa,Ontario, Canada
**** Sports;
Bud, go pick up a guitar. I started playing a while ago and its the BEST thing i've ever done. Not only does it pull in chicks like flies to ****, but its really relaxing and you can make money off it.

Right now - i'm in the process of building up my rep in the guitar world, but i'm playing bars and local stuff like that. Small, but still fun.

Go out and pick up a 200$ acoustic Guitar (I suggest a Norman B20, - my first guitar, and a wicked good deal)
As well - don't bother learning stuff like blink 182 and greenday - everyone has heard that stuff. Learn some Floyd , GnR or Stones ****.
 

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Originally posted by Nocturnal
which is why I'm going to have very few extra cirriculars on my college application..
Preach it...:)
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top