Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can You please provide examples of rewarding good behavior and punishing Bad behavior?

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
@Black Widow Void
@Modern Man Advice
@Glassguy
@Atom Smasher

Let's go with a hypothetical. Let's Say You and your Gf had a weekend roadtrip planned. You Guys we're going to an out of Town weedding your girlfriends was invited to. A few days before the departure date something happens and You have a legit reason not to go (maybe a close relative died, maybe an aunt), and your girlfriend says she might go without You. SO what do You do in this case? Silence and distance?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if I would call that hypothetical bad behavior. She was invited and You can't go... So she should still go.

If she didn't even want to bring you with her or tell you about it at all, then I would punish her by going out every night while she was gone.

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@Black Widow Void
@Modern Man Advice
@Glassguy
@Atom Smasher

Let's go with a hypothetical. Let's Say You and your Gf had a weekend roadtrip planned. You Guys we're going to an out of Town weedding your girlfriends was invited to. A few days before the departure date something happens and You have a legit reason not to go (maybe a close relative died, maybe an aunt), and your girlfriend says she might go without You. SO what do You do in this case? Silence and distance?
What kinda needy ass **** is this? You can’t go, does that mean she shouldn’t either? If it’s a close friend of her marrying I’d want her to go without me. It’s a wedding, not spring break in cancun.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Black Widow Void
@Modern Man Advice
@Glassguy
@Atom Smasher

I mean if it is the loss of a close relative, I'd expect her to stay behind and be next to me. But again, depends on how close of a relative this is. If she knows your relationship with the deceased is not close and you are not in pain then it is more like an obligation for you to go then I wouldn't expect her to cancel her wedding-invite plans.

As far as how you should behave, you should at the surface be indifferent to either outcome (her staying back vs still going). Any sign of insecurity for her going alone is a setback. Obviously not ideal cause we all know how weddings can get, and how single guys behave in them. We've all seen Wedding Crashers.

If on the other hand, I expect her to stay behind and support me and she knows I "need" her but she still decides to leave then yeah silence and distance. But not because you are "punishing" her, but rather because I find it disrespectful and not up to my standards. It is something I would expect a woman of quality to simply be intuitive about. Her lack of emotional intelligence, in that case, would be a red flag and a turn-off.

Hope this helps.

Modern Man Advice