Can you internalize the red pill ?

NeverChase

Don Juan
Reaction score
I do understand the red pill reality logically, to some degree.
I know my (and every other) girl might cheat on me. I know she wants to be fvcked brutally by alpha males she finds attractive. I know she's pretending to be cute and vulnerable sometimes (even in bed) to see if I'm a real man who understands reality or some white knight fool. I know she finds many other guys more attractive than me and she'll fvck them in a month when we brake up. I know she can lie and manipulate 100 times better than me. I know how easily I fvcked her when she was a virgin - she was the one who seduced me, I didn't do any efforts !

However, I don't believe in any of these internally, emotionally.
I don't feel like she wants to be fvcked brutally and be called a slut. I don't even feel her need for dominant sex, I feel like "romantic" sex will do.
I CANNOT imagine her going out clubbing if we brake up, and fvcking other guys. Not just because it hurts, I have an illusion of her not being interested in this.
I am surprised when I see how reliably and easily she can lie, even if she jokes and doesn't laugh.
I was even emotionally surprised that she's able to go to a male gynecologist and a chest doctor ...
The worst thing, but a bit off topic - I can't really see and feel women's sexual desire, unless they act and dress extremely slutish.

I'm not trying to protect myself emotionally from getting hurt and jealous.
I want to feel reality, deeply believe in it, so I can become a man. Is there anything I can do, except waiting to be cheated and hurt by women enough, and sneak into bedrooms to see how much they like being dominated in bed? :crackup:

Last edited:

Dgwizdal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If anything, I have over-internalized the red pill to the point of being unable to open up to chicks and create the type of connections chicks need to stay around. All logic/game, no emotions.

Excellent for short term lays and generating attraction/tension/limerance. Terrible for foundations of LTRs.

Whatever you do, never use what you find here in absolutes. It is hard to close your eyes once you completely open them.

But to answer your question: most guys come here after a traumatic breakup. You won't be completely convinced of the red pill until you can apply the advice found here to your real life and see the results which are... undeniable.

Serenity

Reaction score
Not without experiencing it, which I wouldn't wish anyone to actually go through. In this case ignorance is bliss, because getting back is a fvcking nightmare.

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NeverChase said:
I do understand the red pill reality logically, to some degree.
I know my (and every other) girl might cheat on me. I know she wants to be fvcked brutally by alpha males she finds attractive. I know she's pretending to be cute and vulnerable sometimes (even in bed) to see if I'm a real man who understands reality or some white knight fool. I know she finds many other guys more attractive than me and she'll fvck them in a month when we brake up. I know she can lie and manipulate 100 times better than me. I know how easily I fvcked her when she was a virgin - she was the one who seduced me, I didn't do any efforts !

However, I don't believe in any of these internally, emotionally.
I don't feel like she wants to be fvcked brutally and be called a slut. I don't even feel her need for dominant sex, I feel like "romantic" sex will do.
I CANNOT imagine her going out clubbing if we brake up, and fvcking other guys. Not just because it hurts, I have an illusion of her not being interested in this.
I am surprised when I see how reliably and easily she can lie, even if she jokes and doesn't laugh.
I was even emotionally surprised that she's able to go to a male gynecologist and a chest doctor ...
The worst thing, but a bit off topic - I can't really see and feel women's sexual desire, unless they act and dress extremely slutish.

I'm not trying to protect myself emotionally from getting hurt and jealous.
I want to feel reality, deeply believe in it, so I can become a man. Is there anything I can do, except waiting to be cheated and hurt by women enough, and sneak into bedrooms to see how much they like being dominated in bed? :crackup:
Before i got dumped i was sorry for saying this - an idiot like you.

I won't wish this to anyone the pain you feel when you are in LTR with a woman and she toss you like a smelly sock just to be with another male she finds attractive. just like a child , the grownups warn him to not touch the fire but he keeps touching it until he get the burn.
next time he will be well aware of it... so my friend. read , read , read , until your eyes come out from their sockets. experience is everything.

Joe.

Genos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NeverChase, I felt (and am still feeling, in fact) pretty much everything that you're going through right now. Really interested in what everyone has to say on this (bump)

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to go through mental/emotional trauma in order to WANT to believe that. The reason why is because they HAVE been hurt and so they are now ready to accept it. You don't WANT to fully believe that yet because you haven't been put in a situation where that has happened to you.

I have now come to the point, though, that now everything that should cause me to go through severe emotional trauma or feel any lesser about myself instead has a reverse effect on me. It makes me strive to improve myself more, gives me an epiphany of how great everything is and how great everything can turn out, and boosts my confidence, increases my courage tremendously, creates more drive and motivation within me to improve myself, and I move by leaps and bounds towards becoming whom I want to be. Then everyone is amazed at how I can do that. They would try to say 'everything is alright the double greatest, you're gonna be fine' and I would just smile at them and say, "What? I already feel great. This doesn't bother me one bit!" and I am amazed at how this happens. I can now control my feelings VERY well, I can turn my empathy towards others on and off INSTANTLY [which is quite amazing, I must add], and I can choose whether or not to fall in love with a girl like a switch. There are very few ways that I can get hurt now.

-The king!!!

Between_The_Lines

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You reach a crossroads once you finally do internalize/ingest the red pill - do you say to yourself "fvck this sh1t, I've seen enough" and bow out (MGTOW), or do you get back on the saddle, now armed to the teeth, and head straight back toward the gruesome world of the trenches?

Theory is excellent, but to get the pill to reach the bottom of your stomach you have to see it with your own two eyes, the backwards rationalizing, the actions that don't square up with the words, the overall malleability of reality in the eyes of a woman. It's a constant flipping back and forth, theory-action, theory-action, theory-action, until you begin to see the patterns emerge more clearly. Not all women are like that, but more than enough are like that, is the catchphrase.

Do you have to wait to get scorched by a woman to understand this stuff? Some do, yes, but it's not absolutely necessary - "wise men learn from their mistakes, but wiser men learn from the mistakes of others"

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Between_The_Lines said:
You reach a crossroads once you finally do internalize/ingest the red pill - do you say to yourself "fvck this sh1t, I've seen enough" and bow out (MGTOW), or do you get back on the saddle, now armed to the teeth, and head straight back toward the gruesome world of the trenches?

Theory is excellent, but to get the pill to reach the bottom of your stomach you have to see it with your own two eyes, the backwards rationalizing, the actions that don't square up with the words, the overall malleability of reality in the eyes of a woman. It's a constant flipping back and forth, theory-action, theory-action, theory-action, until you begin to see the patterns emerge more clearly. Not all women are like that, but more than enough are like that, is the catchphrase.

Do you have to wait to get scorched by a woman to understand this stuff? Some do, yes, but it's not absolutely necessary - "wise men learn from their mistakes, but wiser men learn from the mistakes of others"
You're brain will reprogram itself in order to adapt to its environment in an attempt to not get hurt again. That is when you begin to accept everything for what it is and stuff starts to get easier. But you have to FEEL it. Not even necessarily from women specifically, but from all types of social aspects in every kind of situation. Humiliation during any social occurrence and not knowing any other way to handle that specific occurrence aside from what you have already previously done before. Insanity, as it can be described as. When you make the same mistake over and over and over again while expecting sh!t to change.

That is the worst pain of all. And even when your own parents wouldn't stand up for you as a child and even go against you when others' have wronged you. And they raise in such a way to be humble and to respect and be nice to everyone and be very emotional in order to be 'lovable' or 'cute' or 'adorable'. So you don't know any other way to deal with life other than the ways that have pained you prior. So you keep hurting yourself over and over and over again because you don't know any other way. It just doesn't cross your mind. That is worse than any kind of heartbreak ever. Because you don't feel like your parents love you at all, yet you can't say that they don't because they provide you with the basic means of survival. You are trapped.

Last edited:

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, OP, you'll internalize it if you live the life long enough. Understanding women is like learning a second language. You'll never be completely fluent in it but the longer you immerse yourself in it the better you'll get.

I hang out entirely with chicks and I speak chick every day and have since my late 20s. I come here and I see all these pronouncements and rules laid down by guys in their 20s and it makes me chuckle.

It's like if you went on a foreign language forum and saw a thread that proclaimed the rule: "In English, singular nouns never have an 's' at the end, and plural nouns always do." I mean, that ends up being true most of the time but it's a completely inaccurate rule of the language. It's just not an accurate statement. Things are much more complex than that.

So when you've finally "internalized" your understanding of women to the point where it's no longer even all that interesting to you, you'll come here and read stuff and just smile and shake your head.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Mauser96 said:
The undeniable truth..........is that women WANT a man who always treats HIMSELF better than he treats HER.

Never forget that, and you should be ok.
THIS.

And I have to give you props Mauser96.. for saying what usually takes me several paragraphs in only one short sentence.

Its really that simple. Put your goals, your life, your wants and your needs before women. Unfortunately, some men will never be able to do this simply because "women" make up all of those things.

Per example.. your typical beta loser:

-Life goal = Women
-Top priority = Women
-Reason for getting out of bed = Women
-Education goals = Women
-Health goals = Looking good for women
-Financial goals = Making money to spend on women
-Hobbies = Whatever impresses women
-Style = Whatever impresses women
-Career = Good job to meet women
-Passion = Women
-Life calling = Women

Between_The_Lines

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:
THIS.

And I have to give you props Mauser96.. for saying what usually takes me several paragraphs in only one short sentence.

Its really that simple. Put your goals, your life, your wants and your needs before women. Unfortunately, some men will never be able to do this simply because "women" make up all of those things.

Per example.. your typical beta loser:

-Life goal = Women
-Top priority = Women
-Reason for getting out of bed = Women
-Education goals = Women
-Health goals = Looking good for women
-Financial goals = Making money to spend on women
-Hobbies = Whatever impresses women
-Style = Whatever impresses women
-Career = Good job to meet women
-Passion = Women
-Life calling = Women
I think there might be two types of AFCs here - those who have gotten a small taste of women, maybe a co-worker turned girlfriend here, an easy one night stand there, and the ones trapped in a purgatory of endless masturbation who have yet to even lose their virginity. Putting oneself first is far more likely to fall on deaf ears for the latter group - they've got zero experience to back up a claim based on the premise that women are "not that big of a deal", at least in respect to their own personal goals.

Picasso famously said that "there are only two types of women - goddesses and doormats". An AFC could never come to grips with a statement like that. Many years back, around the time that I first entered High School, I remember a good friend telling me how he never failed to experience an urge to kick girls out of his car or house the second he finished fvcking them. That view didn't resonate with me thanks to my own personal lack of experience. It wasn't until I began to have sex regularly that I was able to wrap my mind around that sort of perspective.

I sympathize a small bit with the typical "beta loser" who can't reach this point so that he can reassess his value judgment on getting a piece of @ss in order to rank it beneath that of his own needs. I used the word "see" in my response above, but it's "experience" that I should have used. An AFC can read every last word on this forum, especially that which promotes his own personal well being above that of getting girls, and he will still struggle tremendously to 'get it' until he puts a notch or two on his bedpost.

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NeverChase said:
I have an illusion of her not being interested in this.
everyone does bro, but thats all it is, just an illusion

Fedex

Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems that "The Red Pill" doesn't have much of a fixed definition on it's own and it's usually how you perceive "Trp"

For Example, There are a partial of the community that perceive "Trp" as the mindset of "Being the great catch" and that would be his definition of "Trp".
The realized that the girl isn't his life and that he should live the life he wants and not to be controlled by any girl who tries to use him to her own advantage

Then there are the "Alpha Males" that are misogynistic men that take "The Red Pill" as "The Resurrection of Men" or mainly perceiving "trp" as the pill of "Masculinity" or "The Alpha Pill".

The People of the first example usually think of the "Alpha Males" are "Trp" extremist of sorts, with the "alpha males" giving advice to other beta's seeking advice from the worst place to seek relationship advice (r/relationship). He would be the one commenting "Just Dump That B!tch". This leads to some perception that "Trp" is a "misogynistic group/ideology"
These kinda guys are the ones who usually try to define the idea of "Trp" to set the group in the "right direction"

There are also those who know "Trp" by heart, but they don't live by it. They are usually the one that posts "content" on the site and are more or less the opposite of your female "SJW's".

This is more or less the idea of "the red pill". Neo would not understand where he was after he was unplugged, unless Morpheus explains to Neo that he is the one and that he is put to the test and manages to dodge bullets and sh!t. This is more or less my opinion, anyone think the same about this?

NeverChase

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm getting bad anxiety every time I see her manipulative behavior\lies.

For example she looks at me until I look back, no matter how fvcking weird it gets, then looks away. She does it almost every time we meet, she doesn't care how weird it gets, she can do it 100 times.
She's not a social werido at all though - I feel like she simply "has no god", she can do everything she wants and feel comfortable about it.

Another example - I asked her something about the food, she didn't feel like answering and she said she doesn't know (with a "surprised" tone, not just a lazy-lire tone). later on she forgot she said it and explained the thing I asked.

Another one - she's been very active on "whatsapp" lately. She doesn't have many friend and she almost never receives massages when we're together, even for 24 hours ... After this, she accused me of being online all the time, although I'm not. She started crying and saying I'm texting another girl.

All this fvcking bull**** makes me very anxious and even depressed, I get stuck in my thoughts, so I feel like I'm not ready to face reality. Even if I dump her, I won't attract hot girls while being this naive.
This is why I'm trying to speed up the "mental" red pill process. I feel like being a manipulative cheater myself would help.

LOL 30 mins after writing this, I get a 1000 words massage from her, saying she just has to let go of all her thoughts and fears, she understands it won't protect her from being hurt, but only ruin the relationship and make her more likely of getting hurt ...
Now go figure what you should think and feel.

Last edited:

NeverChase

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think my reaction is normal. If I'm so "blue pull" that I get anxiety every time I see a lie\manipulative\"godless" behavior, I don't think I should accept this situation and let it dictate my life.
Also, I saw relationships where the guy is very alpha and can see every manipulation the girl try to do, and she knows it herself. Guys like this can have happy relationships with those girls, and the girls stay attracted to them forever. You cannot fake this personality though.

I was thinking about making a list of things I'm "blue pill" about, no matter how stupid they get.
I'm not sure if this will make a real internal change, or just make me numb about those specific things, without really changing my perception ?