Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can you game a woman player?

RickPound

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Can good game work on a woman player? Most of the tips on Game are healthy ways to be a man, and the stuff preached by some dating coaches (i.e. c*rey w*yne) seem like they work great on "normal" girls, but what if you're dealing with a player?

How do you turn things around, get the power back, and drive them crazy? I know the easy answer is going to be "Next", but what if we want to play ball and not by the rules?

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

The answer is not really. But you can get such a woman engaged IF you have something she wants or if she has desire for you.

I’m not talking about indiscriminate s l u t s either mind but women who are attractive & have choices.

You have to realize that most ANY desirable woman has had to learn and learn well how to deflect unwanted male attention in order to keep herself available for the small percentage of men who she finds desirable.

Read that again and again.

This means that the natural abundance a beautiful woman experiences naturally teaches beautiful women that they must be selective in who they are willing to receive attention from rather than trying to learn game. Game comes naturally to beautiful women because they have to weed out undesirable men & unwanted attention.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Woman "player" = hot chick (HB 8+) who is (momentarily) single(ish). Can basically have whoever she wants.

Your tactics really shouldn't be any different than they otherwise are. My experience is that usually beautiful women are more receptive to in-person approaches than women who are not. I would guess because most guys don't have the balls to approach a beautiful woman in person and this automatically piques their interest in you. Doesn't mean you have it made at that point. But once you get the opening you have your chance and it is no different than with any other woman. I actually have found that giving beautiful women a hard time gets their attention (just don't be an ******* - but a challenge to her).

RickPound

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice insight @BeExcellent and @Barrister

I'm not talking indiscriminate s l u t s either, or how to approach/get her in bed for the first time, but getting the power back after its slowly shifted over a few months.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A few years ago I decided to game a player chick. She was a former model and a self confessed player. She prided herself on getting guys obsessed with her, but I figured I'd always see through her games and be one step ahead.

For the most part I was. I had the upper hand for some time just by my (genuine) indifference. She even admitted she was in love with me and people pointed out she was like my little puppy dog. But in the process I caught feelings for her too and it got very unpredictable from that point on.

I won't lie, the challenge, drama and uncertainty was a thrill! I found myself craving her so much. When we kissed or had sex it was crazy passionate. I could never take for granted, knowing it could be snatched away the next day. I felt like a teenager again and it was so much more exciting because of the chase, the emotional highs and lows.

But honestly it was very messy and a total headf*** for both of us. I found myself obsessing over her all the time, unable to sleep, checking my phone constantly, and whenever she pulled back, I would fall into a state of despair and misery. I ended up getting in a relationship with someone else on the rebound, yet it took me about 3 months to fully let go of this player chick and commit to my girlfriend.

It was like battling with a drug addiction. It was amazing when on a high, unbearable on a comedown, gradually f******* me up in the long term and an absolute nightmare to kick!

If you do try to game a player, don't take it lightly. Be prepared for one hell of a rollercoaster!

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why I date playboy & player type men.

They can handle me. If I try to date men who are less aware of how women actually are I have men gushing and falling all over themselves after 1 date...the playboys/players do not do that but will eventually fall & catch feelings too...it’s just so much more fun when they do...and when they fall it is more meaningful because it’s about more than looks and sex at that point. And yes it can be a wild ride that goes sideways.

But it is never boring.

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score
I have an interesting piece for this one about What type of men can tame a Jezebel. It was given to me by Robert Greene (Art of Seduction). I made sure to keep it saved with tons of other questions I had the pleasure of asking him:

"They are a very feminine type man though not outwardly and often rarely by appearance. They usually are men of vanity and super unconventional in how they do things. They are the type of man who can have many female friends without actually having sex with them, passively teasing all the women around him without trying to. Dandy's tend to also be very picky and particular men, easily turned off by little things while keeping high standards of beauty. They are the type of man who plays along as an alpha male because they have many alpha male traits but they have the spirit of a woman in the way they think and manipulate. This man usually chases joy over priorities and is very artistic yet calculating. They offer a sense of freedom from the norm and are like an elusive genie that comes out of nowhere into a Jezebel's life and the Jezebel naturally rejects them mentally and emotionally as she is primed and skillful at doing early on.. Telling herself he's just another toy of her's that she will chew up and spit out. What she doesn't realize is she is opening the gates of hell as the Dandy's seductive poison slow releases into her life.

The thing about Dandy's is they have a way of anchoring every moment and memory into the Jezebel's life because they have a way of making things extravagant and memorable as they're always playing on emotions as they are very emotional themselves, having a wide emotional spectrum, just like a woman, but the smooth and suaveness of a male. They might woo her subconciously through singing, dancing, taking her to romantic or extravagant places and by making actions that surprise and shock her, as she expects the Dandy to be a weaker male. (They are usually smaller and or skinnier men in stature but highly focused on their looks, hair, dress). I think he mentioned Prince as the ultimate dandy, but also Johnny Depp.

As the Jezebel tells herself and her friends how she will have this guy wrapped around her little finger before using him adn tossing him out, she gets more and more frustrated by the fact that she seems to feel for this guy. She does things to try to always gain the upper hand as she usually does with men, but to the Dandy, she is a mere object of pleasure. The dandy might indeed like her and have feelings for her easily as she is the Jezebel master of seduction, but the Dandy's every move is programmed to make women jealous and hot for him. Their passion begins to burn brighter and brighter, and so does their manipulation over him.

But, if the Jezebel manages to upset the Dandy and he catches on to what she is doing, he will punish her greatly as the Dandy's way of handling hurt and anger is much like female scorn which is more firey than hell and stings more than a scorpion, but with the testosterone and suave of a man. He will get her at her core hurt, embarass her in front of public in some of the meanest ways possible, forever engraining the memory into her. Why? Because the Dandy, once you give him your passion, he believes it his. and if you betray that notion, he will ultimately embarass you and so passively, that the Jezebel will be scared as to why he still wants her, even after hurting her and upsetting her.

The frustration and confusion ultimately leads to so much that it can cause a Jezebel to change her ways over time and become a "good girl", but not until she reaches the highest level of her evil first, succumbing to the ultimate destruction of herself, before a long period of transformation. While the Dandy goes on, and may deal with emotional issues but like a Fox, finds opportunities easily and moves on ultimately unscathed, skipping and singing to his tune of joy that he always carries."

Last edited:

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score
confusion ultimately leads to so much that it can cause a Jezebel to change her ways over time and become a "good girl", but not until she reaches the highest level of her evil first, succumbing to the ultimate destruction of herself, before a long period of transformation.”

This phenomena leads back to what a man can offer by default. Women have done some very ugly things due to being in a social power position. An indiscriminate slvt or an attractive woman with options. It doesn’t matter. Both sides of the same coin. Do not become enamored with her. She is less than you are. She will die old and wrinkled like any other person. What has she earned in the end? Nothing. That’s how a man with his shyt together is far better than both the women on that coin.

To be that woman is a wasted life. To love one also brings a wasted life.
I think though in the example of the "Dandy" (one of the I believe 12 different type of seducers he mentions in his book) the Dandy does get enamored with the woman, in this case the Jezebel. and he does deeply but to him its an object of pleasure, of vanity, rather than a deep or intrinsic love. I think that's what ultimately leads to such confusion. The jezebel has no idea if he really likes her and if his passion is true or if she's just a small object he adores for the moment and tosses out like a child. Which the dandy indeed does because thats how the Dandy is. The dandy isn't very structured and does not really need stability, he floats around like a butterfly or a wandering fox. He expects the most, is picky, and a covert narcissist in many cases.

The dandy never internalizes what the woman wants him to be. He is the most obscure, unknown. Of course, not every man can be a Dandy, but I dont believe too many chicks should even try to go for a girl like that. If you're lucky though I heard those type of chicks are the best lovers. Though its easily to get caught up in their seduction apparently.

Theres also not many real dandys out there. They're mostly guys who dress like or look like Dandy's but are more just metrosexual.
That's probably because the Dandy is a concept thats a bit older than our modern day society has a good conception of. BUt they do still exist, its just hard to place them because they don't really fit any specific set of character traits that we can box them into.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I enjoy dating attractive women. However, smug women don't do much for me and so my experience here is limited.

From my limited experience, as long as your banter is good and you can remain self composed (both equally important) the end result can be just as achievable.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can good game work on a woman player? Most of the tips on Game are healthy ways to be a man, and the stuff preached by some dating coaches (i.e. c*rey w*yne) seem like they work great on "normal" girls, but what if you're dealing with a player?

How do you turn things around, get the power back, and drive them crazy? I know the easy answer is going to be "Next", but what if we want to play ball and not by the rules?
If a woman likes you then it´s not necessary to play any stupid games. If you find yourself having to "game" a woman, she´s probably the one that´s playing games with you.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have an interesting piece for this one about What type of men can tame a Jezebel. It was given to me by Robert Greene (Art of Seduction)
I found this really interesting as it describes me in many ways. I certainly don't fit the feminine description in a physical sense. I'm 6'3, muscular and girls often say they're both intimidated and attracted to my masculine presence. However, I do have a lot of female friends and circles. I'm not into sports or drinking games and other typically male activities. I'm more into art, creativity, learning and adventure. So maybe I do have a "feminine spirit". I don't even resent that description.

The jezebel has no idea if he really likes her and if his passion is true or if she's just a small object he adores for the moment and tosses out like a child.
This is exactly how I games the player chick from my previous post. Granted, she was attracted to me on first sight, but I believe it's my indifference and her confusion that sparked her infatuation. I'd spend a lot of time with her and for a long time I never made any moves or flirted. When she tried to make me jealous I didn't react.

Having a bunch of gorgeous female friends means I'm never intimidated by a beautiful girl, nor do I feel any need to hit on her or impress her. I'm actually content just to be friends in many cases.

Which the dandy indeed does because thats how the Dandy is. The dandy isn't very structured and does not really need stability, he floats around like a butterfly or a wandering fox. He expects the most, is picky, and a covert narcissist in many cases.
That also describes me at that time in my life (though not so much now after my last relationship). In fact, there was a point when I wondered if I was a narcissist as I was exhibiting many such traits. But it wasn't so much my nature, just how I gamed this particular girl and felt justified in doing so as she was trying to pull the same on me.

BUt they do still exist, its just hard to place them because they don't really fit any specific set of character traits that we can box them into.
I agree. Nobody who saw me would ever describe me as a dandy and I don't match the description completely. But after reading your post I can definitely identify with many of those traits and can see now how they worked in seducing (some) women.

RickPound

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If a woman likes you then it´s not necessary to play any stupid games. If you find yourself having to "game" a woman, she´s probably the one that´s playing games with you.
I understand the logic here, but I'm trying to take the discussion further to... if she IS playing games with you, how to play back.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes you can. The type of Man that can mentally dominate these types of Women is a Man who, he himself, get's many OTHER beautiful/sexy Women and is not phased at all by her beauty and sex appeal. Also the same Man who refuses to "play games" cannot be played by a "Woman Player". He's either going to know you are down to mess around with him or you're not down. Plain and simple. Once he even get's a tiny whiff of B.S. games she's attempting to play... he simply chucks her ass aside and make room for Women who are down for him.

I've met many of these "Woman Player" types when I was going out a lot and they couldn't play Bullsh!t games with me because I had others that were just as good or better than her. Women cannot handle this. If i dismissed them then sometimes I would hear back from them a few weeks later with a "Hey" text and then tune their ass up in the bedroom.

A Woman cannot play a Man who puts her on the spot.

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score
I found this really interesting as it describes me in many ways. I certainly don't fit the feminine description in a physical sense. I'm 6'3, muscular and girls often say they're both intimidated and attracted to my masculine presence. However, I do have a lot of female friends and circles. I'm not into sports or drinking games and other typically male activities. I'm more into art, creativity, learning and adventure. So maybe I do have a "feminine spirit". I don't even resent that description.

This is exactly how I games the player chick from my previous post. Granted, she was attracted to me on first sight, but I believe it's my indifference and her confusion that sparked her infatuation. I'd spend a lot of time with her and for a long time I never made any moves or flirted. When she tried to make me jealous I didn't react.

Having a bunch of gorgeous female friends means I'm never intimidated by a beautiful girl, nor do I feel any need to hit on her or impress her. I'm actually content just to be friends in many cases.

That also describes me at that time in my life (though not so much now after my last relationship). In fact, there was a point when I wondered if I was a narcissist as I was exhibiting many such traits. But it wasn't so much my nature, just how I gamed this particular girl and felt justified in doing so as she was trying to pull the same on me.

I agree. Nobody who saw me would ever describe me as a dandy and I don't match the description completely. But after reading your post I can definitely identify with many of those traits and can see now how they worked in seducing (some) women.
yeah man you just might fit that type. i had a friend like that. super elusive dude, you never quite knew what he was up to . the girls that everyone would be talking about and trying to claim dibs on because they were so gaga over, we'd hear he already made out or slept with.. and it would be confusing to us because in most social situations you would never even see those girls talk with him much or vice versa. some dudes in our circle would try to throw dirt on his name just to ****block because any type a new girl came around thatwas hot, they would expect him to come and scoop them like some eagle hunting a prey.

but i knew him personally and he wasn't like that. he didn't just go for every girl he was super picky. the girls everyone thought were hot, he would think like shes alright but she reminds me of "this" or he would find things he didnt like about the girls like about their personality. was funny to me. he did have a mystical ego though. like not a blatant ego but almost like he knew he was special, and almost like he expected girls to make the first move on him.

i remember he used to hang out with this super hot chick in college, like perfect super white smile, perfect features, like a tan, almost golden skin, beautiful eyes and one day she came up to one of our friends who asked her whats up with X? shes like "i dont talk to him, we're not friends, hes a creep". ... I remember going up to him and telling him that. He couldn't believe it. He seemed so confused and upset like I just told him the most outlandish thing ever. He stopped talking to her for a few months until she kinda chased him down as he was leaving the campus, ran up to him and apologized to him.. like all sincerely. almost begging to be his friend again. i asked him about it later and he told me he didn't care about her and never spoke to her again after that moment because of what she said, but he was happy she apologized, even if she tried to deny saying any of it. (Which is funny because then what are you apologizing for?)

I just remember thinking bro i never seen a girl like that do that to anyone lol.

he had a way of making women feel real bad and stick in their memory. a girl who i had a class with much later, he used to talk to her in the hallway and walk her to her class. she was a complete stranger to him before that but the few times he would walk her to her class and talk to her, she told me she remembered that forever, and that she was completely heartbroken because one time she asked him to hang out and she invited him over to her place, and he never went. she said after that she felt like she was crushed. she said she never felt more rejected in her entire life, let alone with him, who she barely knew besides the times he would talk to her in the hallway and walk her to class.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i feel like you're asking whether you can game a girl who isn't interested in you/doesn't want to be seduced by you/isn't attracted to you

The answer is 'no'