Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can you buy Confidence?

Can you buy Confidence?

• Yes! I am confident that I am the best when i have the best

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • No. You Either have it or you don't. Period. Nothing you can do can change it.

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • No. But you can learn to be confident. Money has nothing to do with it.

Votes: 12 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jasmine

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you think that it is possible to buy confidence? If you had the best of everything, would you be more confident?

Your thoughts please.

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no, because you would realize that everything you have can easily be taken from you.. only to leave u with nothing.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Money is usually a result of being successful, so therefore, if you are successful, you should also have confidence in other areas of your life.

*Should* being the keyword - some guys make bank but couldn't get laid if their life depended on it.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't buy confidence. But, money doesn't necessarily have NOTHING to do with it either.

Confidence comes from self-esteem. Self-esteem comes down to knowing that you can handle a certain situation, or challenge.

Confidence doesn't necessarily make you a mack either... it really comes down to skill, and knowing yourself...

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
In this country.. u gotta make the money first, then when u get the money.. u get power, then when u get the power, then u get the woman.

HighLowJack

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya I think you can buy temporary confidence. Having a few beers will do the trick most of the time. Alcohol = liquid confidence baby.

Also you can buy confidence in a more non direct kind of way.

1. The more educated you are, then the more confident you are. Education's costs. $$$$ Unless you come on this site and get educated about girls and self improvement This is a great site for that.

2. Getting in shape and getting big. The gym membership, plus all the supplements and food = $$$$$$$$

3. In my case I went into business for my self. This gave me a whopping amount of confidence. The initial cost of going into business was quiet a bit of money.

If woman treated you with high interest all the time, then you would become confident without even trying. If your big from lifting, then people will treat you with respect and high interest. Ones they start treating this way, you will become confident automatically.

But the major thing that will give you confidence is tripping and falling down hard after a strong effort with someone your crazy about. Then getting back up and trying again. After a wile the fall doesn't hurt so bad, consequently you aren't as reluctant to give it another shot with another. Confidence is..........I can do it attitude. If I cant then oh well......next.

But ya I think you can buy short term confidence directly. You can buy long term confidence indirectly.

me

Man2000

Don Juan
Reaction score
Things can't give you confidence.

Your efforts and your attitude can bring you confidence.

That's where the confusion lies.

When people see a guy with a great car, they assume he had the confidence to earn that car, and the proof is the car itself.

Take away the car, and see if he still has confidence. Some men will remain confident, some won't.

"Tropies" (cars, etc.)that you pay for are crutches. If you are already a confident person, you don't need the crutch.

Buying expensive things is great, I have nothing against that. If I was rich, I'd buy nice things too. I just don't judge people based on thier ability to buy things.

It doesn't end there. You can lie about confidence too. Then the false image you create is a crutch.