Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can you be too aggressive with women?

NSUballer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We all know we have to be somewhat aggressive with women to attract them but how aggressive is too aggressive?

For instance, if I go to this girls house to ask her out after calling her and texting her twice with no reply?

AW1983

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NSUballer said:
For instance, if I go to this girls house to ask her out after calling her and texting her twice with no reply?
That's not going to come off as aggressive man...more like needy. A man with options doesn't go to a chicks house after texting with no reply. Just leave it be, if she's at all interested she'll get back to you. If she doesn't, don't waste your time and inflate her ego in the process.

Sofomore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is needy and creepy. How would you feel if a girl you were not interested in texted you twice then showed up at your door? I would call the cops.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you have a lot of reading to do around here....

IronDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
You likely went too far with the two texts after the call.

izza

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The worst thing you can do with women is anything but what truly feels right to you. Lots of guys worry and contact too much, other guys worry and contact too little.

Sounds to me like you are trying to control other people through your techniques and rules. I hate manipulative people and the women I know do too. I suggest living according to your own inner compass and contacting women whenever that feels right to you. But first, check in with your emotions and make sure you're not doing it out of worry (or if you're avoiding her, that you're not avoiding our of fear also).

Either way, if you focus on what "works", I believe you feel miserable and empty whether it works or not. The goodness will fade very quickly and your life will be empty again. I believe only a life in alignment with our inner compass can bring us true fulfillment. And the more you think about rules and controlling people, the farther away you are.

sinful

Don Juan
Reaction score
AlphaWhiskey said:
That's not going to come off as aggressive man...more like needy. A man with options doesn't go to a chicks house after texting with no reply. Just leave it be, if she's at all interested she'll get back to you. If she doesn't, don't waste your time and inflate her ego in the process.
I agree with Alpha...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AlphaWhiskey said:
A man with options doesn't go to a chicks house after texting with no reply.
BINGO!

The problem is how does man WITHOUT options proceed.

NSUballer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like some of you are missing the point. I'm not needy and I have plenty of options. Lol all I was asking is would you go to a girls house to ask her out.

@izza-I dont know if youre encouraging me to trust my gut and just go and ask her or go with my gut and just move on. I dont see how I'm trying to control anyone by wanting to go out with them. I fully understand its either going to happen or its not and that I'm good either way.

Just last nite I was out with some friends and this beautiful girl from out of state just volunteered her number out of the blue and then kissed me. Its not like I have a real problem talking to or getting to know women. Its typically very easy for me. Ive met and talked to probably five or six different women just this week alone.

NSUballer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If I had lets say 10 other options, would it be okay for me to go to her house and ask her out?

NSUballer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@Sofomore-If she was hot and seemed at least mostly normal I would invite her in, naturally.

NSUballer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What if I had 100 options and I really liked just one girl alot more than any other?

... See what I'm getting at here?

izza

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@izza-I dont know if youre encouraging me to trust my gut and just go and ask her or go with my gut and just move on. I dont see how I'm trying to control anyone by wanting to go out with them. I fully understand its either going to happen or its not and that I'm good either way.
Exactly, I can't tell you what your gut says. I'm not in your body. But I think it will tell you either one or the other :) To me, your question sounded like "I want to do this but am I trying to hard? It's against SoSuave's rules." I think if you have checked in carefully with yourself, you will know if you're doing this out of desperation. If not, just go for it. The point of dating is to have fun and do what we want in an ethical way.

I think a lot of people on this forum will just automatically react out of fear and say you shouldn't call her, you shouldn't do this and that, even if you want to, even if it's fun, even if it feels right. I see the goal of all this as getting in touch with your inner compass.

That's why I was talking about controlling people. Having compassion is one thing. But it sounds to me like you're wondering "will going to her house scare this girl off." You can't control what she does. Trying to calculate how she will react is attempting to control her. But how can you know how she'll react? You can't - anyway, what counts is what feels right to you. Trying to control people means doing things that feel wrong to you because you've calculated that if you do them, people will do what you want. For example, not going to this lady's house because you've calculated that playing it cool will keep her interested. Or whatever.

These 10 other women you think you have in your pocket don't matter. Besides, you don't control them either - maybe tomorrow they will all decide they'd rather be with someone else. You should do what feels right either way.

Good luck figuring out how she'll react. You can know what you want and what feels right to you. And really, if she would leave you for doing something that feels wrong to you then I don't think you'll regret it.

Just last nite I was out with some friends and this beautiful girl from out of state just volunteered her number out of the blue and then kissed me. Its not like I have a real problem talking to or getting to know women. Its typically very easy for me. Ive met and talked to probably five or six different women just this week alone.
Great, glad you're having fun!

NSUballer said:
Seems like some of you are missing the point. I'm not needy and I have plenty of options. Lol all I was asking is would you go to a girls house to ask her out.
If it felt right, I would, if it didn't I wouldn't. But it sounds like you think it'd be fun so just go already!