Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can you be successful with women on an average income?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You want a girl that loves you for who you are and for the feelings you give her...you want that heart driven love we all seek?

Unless you have an old DeLorean that can hit 88 miles per hour, you have to deal with the current menu where all plates are expensive and demanding.

Great looks and decent game can allow you to temporary bypass such demands but it's very unlike that it will work even for the mid term.

Also that city London...holy F how I hate that city, it ages you twice the speed of others.

I met some guys from Cass business school and king's college in the late 00s, we met again mid 10s and they looked like my parents.

That city has the worst that globalization can deliver, you get the afro gangs, the asian groomers, new wave scandinavian yuppies, dishwasher guidos thinking they are gonna make it, blue collar polish guys sending their salaries at home trying to hold an other day and countless ****s expecting prince charming to marry them.

When russian Lavrov said that London would be the first city to be nuked in case of escalation I surely understood many of the reasons.
Plus they have the lovely Rothschild banking fortress of the City of London, which may have been what Lavrov was alluding to.

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plus they have the lovely Rothschild banking fortress of the City of London, which may have been what Lavrov was alluding to.
I work there and I can tell you that @Who Dares Win ‘s post is absolutely spot on… all of my friends in high finance and myself included have aged with the speed of light.

What’s worse, even though you’ll pull high 6 figures early on in life (which is the only excuse for being there and pulling 70-80 hour weeks) you have extreme lifestyle creep and if that wasn’t enough London real estate rinses you for your remaining bucks..

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure...if you're really good-looking, are highly social with a massive friends group, are extremely charismatic, and you have lower standards.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Income is a predictor of a lot. While it's possible to pull on low income it's usually when young with potential. Alternatively, a low income man will have some status even if only local or looks. Maybe game. He will have some "it" factor.

CaptFinnBad

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have noticed as I started dating more attractive and slightly older women (30s +) that they are a lot higher maintenance.

I have a stressful and often boring job in finance and I am seriously considering switching to teaching for a better work-life balance and more of a vocation. But I live in London which is an expensive city and dating is expensive with drinks, meals, entertainment and so on. And a lot of women expect a man to have a nice flat etc even though they are usually in flat shares or really crappy places.

And even the ones who are successful and independent and pay their own way want a man on the same level as them with a good career, ambition and so on even if they do not expect him to pay for anything. And because they earn good money they have expensive tastes and like to go to nice places.

Also women can easily figure out when a man is trying to control costs and do cheap dates and find it offputting.

So it does seem like it could be a potential issue.

Any thoughts?

You can be successful with women even if you're broke and on welfare. I mean successful as in sleep with lots of women and spin plates.

Although in a relationship it helps to be earning more or the same as the women you're in a relationship with.

Not a deal breaker in my opinion if you own your **** and have your life in order though.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am basically broke. I had to pay for most of college out of pocket and didn't work very hard through it and was unemployed for two 1-year periods in my 20s. Now I'm doing a bit better, I get by, but am not at all "well off" financially.

I don't even have a bed frame. Hell, for a few years I didn't even have a car after I sold my last one, and I even had to live with my Dad for a while and it didn't matter (just went to their place) and I'd just make up ****. I literally ubered to a bar once and met a women then had her drive me to my place and we banged.

If I try hard enough I can get rotations going and have absolutely attracted women who make more than me. Then again my current apartment is $2000/mo market rate but I'm getting it for $550 so it gives the illusion of wealth.

Money is only needed to attract 9s and 10s.

Last edited: