Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can you be honest AND succesful with women?

Thoroughbred

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was wondering what your thoughts are on this:

I am pretty straight up with chicks... I tell them I don't want to have a serious relationship( it is boring, too much of a headache, etc)... sometimes they ask my thoughts on marriage and I tell them I don't plan on ever getting married...

Now, I have some success with women, but I don't know if this is working against me... if it is I don't care because I'd rather be honest than make a girl think she is the only one and cheat on her.

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
u have 2 lie

sometimes, if they ask u that again u say'well yeah...of course,one day" and that's,small lies 4 instance if ur work at the sewage dump,unless ur PROUD of it,u'll say u work 4 d city ,right?

it's all relative,man....unless it's something serious like,religion,political vievs ur stand on abortion,stuff like that >> u shouldn't even bring up in d 1st place but if she asks u can't lie about it now.

Psycho`Sexual

Don Juan
Reaction score
Liars suck hairy horse penis.

Tha Realness, must you type with such poor english?

I cannot understand half of what you say, and all the ">> ," things you insert randomly dont help either.

Lying is stupid, don't get to the point of answering her questions. How can you be mysterious when you are sitting there spilling out your guts?

Most of the questions women ask are just done out of politeness.

Keep a fun conversation going, ABOUT HER, and dont worry about lying.

her: "So are you gonna get married?"
me: "damn girl! slow down, I'd have to rank you in the sac :D, I dont wanna be the guy who has to whack it every night cause hes wife cant put out"

MR_PERFECT

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Very few women will ask you personal questions. They have no real interest in you, they like what you represent.

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
poor english

Proper enghlish>>>>>>>. how old iz u fool?!?!?!?

Mysterious ,he don't gotta act mysterious in d first place ,u silly hoe !!!

and i would think with practice U being EXPERIENCED and all of that would know !!!!!

Really u don't GOTTA lie? ,really,??? would u really tell a woman why u REALLY broke up with ur ex,or that ur a virgin?? would u tell her if u lived at home with moms and them??? if u would u r a better man than me ,

Thoroughbred

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes the subject of marriage and relationships just comes up... for example if many of your friends are getting married...

But, you are right... I don't really need to tell them exactly what I think...

I disagree with you Mr. Perfect... I find women to be very nosy and they like to ask personal questions, maybe not when you first meet them, but they eventually do and it doesn't take much time...

Matt ala Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are emotional beasts, your best luck is to feed off their emotion and tell them things little by little. Don't lie about it but take it slow in dishing out your past or things thay are private with you. Best phrase is: " That's all I can say now, but we can talk about it later!" That will essentially let them know there is more and you aren't lying!!

M.A.C.

Reaction score
What your talking about is possible. Some other guys I know call it being pimp-tight. It is how I live my life now. Years ago I was a major player and I lied and cheated and would say almost anything to get laid.

Now I tell them I am not your boyfriend. If you want one you better go find one and we can see each other on the side. I tell them that I do have other friends whom I see on occassion and that my life will not change.

It's called spitting your contract at her. If she accepts then you have one for your team.

My buddy just had his friend accept his contract...it took a lot of effort and trials & tribulations...ho' tests'...and the like before she accepted it.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Can you be honest AND successful with women?

Originally posted by Thoroughbred
...I am pretty straight up with chicks... I tell them I don't want to have a serious relationship( it is boring, too much of a headache, etc)... sometimes they ask my thoughts on marriage and I tell them I don't plan on ever getting married...

Now, I have some success with women, but I don't know if this is working against me...
This is definitely working against you since you are inadvertently scaring away even the women that feel the same as you. Why would anyone be afraid even if you are truthful and they feel the same way? It's because you are missing something that is even more important than truthfulness, and that's kindness.

Having your convictions are fine but the biggest thing about any type of effective communication is its delivery and you are probably coming off as being brash and unkind.

Consider revamping how you convey how you feel when asked. Instead of saying that you aren't looking for a relationship, try saying you are enjoying meeting different people. Instead of denouncing marriage tell them that you have yet to meet anyone who would inspire you to marry them. In each instance you let them know how you feel in a kind manner without scaring them off.

You know how most women enjoy trying to change a guy? Well leaving them the opportunity to try to change their mind will give YOU the opportunity to show them that you are set in your ways and they have the option of changing toward your views. All of this without alienating them.

Its all about presentation....

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, you can be honest and successful, AND it does other DJ's a favor by leaving behind a lot less emotionally damaged women who want to turn men into AFC's. If you don't want her to know something, be mysterious about it. There is an old saying that goes like this: "If I told you, I'd have to kill you." Cliche'd maybe, but better than lying.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You ultimately want to be a DJ, not be masqueraded by a DJ mask.