"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

can yall help me with getting a older girl

young--j

New Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
ok, i need help wit pick up a older lady, im 16 and she is 18,any tips will help
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,270
Reaction score
3
Age
38
Location
hyphy bay area, ca
I can help you.

You will need a certain level of maturity. If you can meet those standards, then you're good to go.

You need to be more reserved and relaxed, and communicate more through body language rather than vocal ("normal") communication.
 

PatrickWasHere

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 15, 2003
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Virginia
not hard.

Its not hard if she is digging you a little....treat her like everyone else. I've gotten with 15-almost 16 year olds while i'm still 14[well..only for another 28 days]...They're just like every other girl. If you are as mature as her, then it will work perfectly. Good luck man.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Ares

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
125
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Norway,
I had a 19 year old girlfriend when I was your age, hb 8 bye the way. Not kidding:cool:
my advice would be that you behave like your the MAN with a capital M, be a complet alpha-male around her and around her friends. I know that it was that wich got me her in the first place, older girls really seem to like it when you dont give a damn about the age difference and act like an "eaqual".

oh, and be funny but dont tell any jokes that makes your usual circle of friends laugh no matter how funny you think they are, remember your 14 and South Park isnt as funny when your a bit older;)
 
Top