Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can we move threads where women ask for advice...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
to Anything Else or something?

I mean, I understand that some women are close friends with guys here and want their advice, and that's all well and good, but we've got a good number of threads popping up in the DJ Discussion forum which add no value to the forum. Sometimes these threads provide a woman's insight, but lately it's just been taking up space. Guys on here don't ask women's advice on women because that advice is suspect and I suspect it should work the other way just the same.

Can we possibly move these threads to Anything Else? They aren't DJ discussion, and thus don't belong in DJ Discussion.

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*Disclaimer* I haven't been on too much lately, so I'm not sure what posts you're referring to... so this is going to be a general statement (not based on any specific thread topics)... :)

Can we possibly move these threads to Anything Else? They aren't DJ discussion, and thus don't belong in DJ Discussion.
Some of the topics would belong in Anything Else I imagine, but some although maybe not technically "DJ discussion" could apply to the DJs anyway... For instance, if a female poster, posts a thread about a problem she had with a guy... the discussion would do two things:

1. Give the FEMALE poster advice, insight, etc...

but also...

2. Give the MALE posters something to think about... from the other perspective. Because often, the situation the female poster finds herself in, is one that many of the guys have been in too (on the other side). It *can* be helpful to see how women react to the things you guys do...

Of course, like I said, this only applies to some of the topics... But I don't think a post should be moved JUST because the poster is female... it should go according to how ALL the posts are moved... based on CONTENT.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sexy_Malibu

Of course, like I said, this only applies to some of the topics... But I don't think a post should be moved JUST because the poster is female... it should go according to how ALL the posts are moved... based on CONTENT.
Agreed...it's one thing when a girl says "this guy blah blah blah and that's why I like him," but it's another thing entirely when women post asking for ADVICE on how to bag men.

The game is completely different from the other side. Just because "DJs" are masters at bagging women doesn't mean they have the foggiest clue how to hook up with guys (at least I hope not. :eek: ).

If you're female and want to offer some advice based on experience, that's one thing. Female field reports are iffy, they could go either way. Women asking for romantic advice does not belong in the DJ Discussion forum.

Example:

http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=45682

http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=45556

These really don't offer much of anything from the "women's point of view," and asks guys to help read other guys.

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by squirrels
If you're female and want to offer some advice based on experience, that's one thing. Female field reports are iffy, they could go either way. Women asking for romantic advice does not belong in the DJ Discussion forum.
While I see what you're saying about the two threads you linked... but even some (SOME) posts that are strictly women ASKING for advice, instead of GIVING advice... can still be helpful to the DJs. Because it gives them a look at how women react to what they do. Even Shorty's thread... where she asks "why did he do this?" gives guys insight as to what women might think/do if THEY pull a move like her guy did... know what I'm saying?

Or... a while back I posted a question about giving my # to two guys, who both knew... Should I assume neither would call me and were there any other more graceful ways for me to handle the situation? (what I ended up doing was just running away, ha ha, hey, I was drunk)... So not only did I get advice, etc... but some of the responses were like "wow I wonder what I would do in that situation". It had the potential to open up a discussion about what would guys do if it happened to them and about if two friends both get a girl's # who calls, etc...

Everything has the potential to be useful, it just depends on what you take from it.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sexy_Malibu
Everything has the potential to be useful, it just depends on what you take from it.
Which is why it should remain on the board, just not under DJ Discussion.

Hell, we don't even have SEX ADVICE under DJ Discussion.

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:rolleyes:

This is saying you shouldn't leave a drunk with the run of a brewery.

I mean, I understand that some women are close friends with guys here and want their advice, and that's all well and good, but we've got a good number of threads popping up in the DJ Discussion forum which add no value to the forum. Sometimes these threads provide a woman's insight, but lately it's just been taking up space. Guys on here don't ask women's advice on women because that advice is suspect and I suspect it should work the other way just the same.
You're kidding right? I think that you are taking the symantics of 'who should be taking advice from who' a little too far.

The Edge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unwanted [Pig]tails!!

Besides offering insightfull testimonies, on which ways to insert a tampon, when our female posters are on the rag, I have continuously stated that they offer nuthin to the maturity of the DJ on this site.:rolleyes:

Yes, its always nice to see puss floating around on the different sections of this forum, and once in a while they do spice up the flame wars with their occasional penis envy jabs.

However, their presence simply provides a luke warm atmosphere to what should be an intense colaboration of ideas from the minds of men. PERIOD

Who the fukk cares if Jane the poster, wants to bag Bill the iddyott at work. Personally, Bill is a flaming bag of confused metrosexual genes, and should have fukked Jane the poster before she even wanted to log on to this site.

Hey Jane the poster : Here is an answer for you. Bill is either a raging homo, or you're just as fukkyn ugly as he is. So quit asking us how you can bag him cuz it ain't gonna happen.

Better yet, lose a couple of 100 pounds, log off, and go outside...

And don't misinterpret their eager contributions on how Thad the spyneless coward at yoga class penetrated them 5 tymes yesterday, as anything more than an weak fukkyn attempt to garner attention.

Nope, I won't even call them attention wh*ores. At least attention wh*ores aren't bored frumpy housewives, hiding behind the comfort of a glass screen, chewin' on bon bons, and farting to the tunes of I wish I had a Man.

I'll say it again. Women on this site are a phukkyn distraction. Potential A - posters have had to subdue and water-down there responses due to the fear of being branded as unworthy, by these fly-by-night decoys. And as we all know, having to deal with rejection in person is one thing, but when some fat-ass chykk tells you, that you are unworthy for her affection (because you sound like a jerk)over the internet..:confused:..???? Holy Shytt, here comes cyber rejection... There goes Self esteem.

The Edge ' Some have it, and some don't '

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:rolleyes: LMFAO

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Unwanted [Pig]tails!!

Originally posted by The Edge
Who the fukk cares if Jane the poster, wants to bag Bill the iddyott at work. Personally, Bill is a flaming bag of confused metrosexual genes, and should have fukked Jane the poster before she even wanted to log on to this site.

Hey Jane the poster : Here is an answer for you. Bill is either a raging homo, or you're just as fukkyn ugly as he is. So quit asking us how you can bag him cuz it ain't gonna happen.
As overly-harsh as this is, I couldn't help laughing at this. It is the truth.

Once again, all Edge-born flaming aside, women who need advice are free to post on this board. I'm just asking that they do so in the correct forum.

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Unwanted [Pig]tails!!

Originally posted by The Edge
Besides offering insightfull testimonies, on which ways to insert a tampon, when our female posters are on the rag, I have continuously stated that they offer nuthin to the maturity of the DJ on this site.:rolleyes:

Yes, its always nice to see puss floating around on the different sections of this forum, and once in a while they do spice up the flame wars with their occasional penis envy jabs.

However, their presence simply provides a luke warm atmosphere to what should be an intense colaboration of ideas from the minds of men. PERIOD

Better yet, lose a couple of 100 pounds, log off, and go outside...

And don't misinterpret their eager contributions on how Thad the spyneless coward at yoga class penetrated them 5 tymes yesterday, as anything more than an weak fukkyn attempt to garner attention.

Nope, I won't even call them attention wh*ores. At least attention wh*ores aren't bored frumpy housewives, hiding behind the comfort of a glass screen, chewin' on bon bons, and farting to the tunes of I wish I had a Man.

I'll say it again. Women on this site are a phukkyn distraction. Potential A - posters have had to subdue and water-down there responses due to the fear of being branded as unworthy, by these fly-by-night decoys. And as we all know, having to deal with rejection in person is one thing, but when some fat-ass chykk tells you, that you are unworthy for her affection (because you sound like a jerk)over the internet..:confused:..???? Holy Shytt, here comes cyber rejection... There goes Self esteem.

The Edge ' Some have it, and some don't '
HAHAHAHAHA OH MY GOODNESS

Can we put this into DJ Bible ?