Can we finally admit that women are evil?

HardTimes

Don Juan
Reaction score
I already know creating this topic is going to get me flamed badly and that the captain save-a-ho DJs are going to come in here and say its not that women are evil its the fact that I have no game (which is true). I know if I was a DJ or at least had some DJ skills I could get some women. I'm not arguing that. But the fact that I don't and never will I think has opened my eyes a bit more than the average DJ and I think that I can get at least some AFCs on here to agree with me.

Why can't we finally man up and just admit that women these days are evil human beings? They are make good men go through hoops just to have a chance of having a real man treat them a lady is suppose to be treated, only be to interested in the men who treat them like shyt (not DJs, *******s) for the most part. There are plenty of good men out there that are not DJs (is it a crime to just be a normal guy?), yet these good men are forced into lonelyness and depression because of these women. Yes I am one of those men and yes that is why I am making this thread.

I really do feel women are evil human beings who are destorying society by their piss poor decision making. Women make really crappy decisions on who they date and end up procreating with, statistics will back me up on that. Good smart and educated men like me and other AFCs on here will continually get passed up for the deadbeats who will drain the welfare system dry with all of the pu$$y they are getting left and right leaving single mothers in their wake. Creating even more future losers. Thanks women, you got what you wanted and society thanks you for it :rolleyes:

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What kind of good men let women make them lonely & depressed? :confused:

HardTimes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jitterbug said:
What kind of good men let women make them lonely & depressed? :confused:
Lack of.

Don't try to bull$hit like you're "above" being lonely and depressed without any female contact whatsoever for a prolonged period of time. The only people who say they are *fine* being by themselves are the DJs who go out everyweek and pick up different girls every week but claim to be "single"

magickarl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not going to flame you for your post.

Your feelings are valid, if a bit misguided.

That said, I completely disagree with you. Yes, it's true that *******s get laid. Usually by girls who aren't worth a true DJ's attention anyway.

What stuck out to me the most about your post was the line about making guys jump through hoops. For that line, I give you the distinct honor of proving your thesis incorrect in an attempt to support it.

It's true - Women present a challenge to men. If it wasn't true, sites like this wouldn't exist. However, this doesn't make them evil. In fact, the way I see it, it makes them benevolent.

See, it provides us with motivation. While a woman alone will never make a man entirely happy, it has certainly been documented in history that the desire for women and sex has driven regular guys in to greatness. It is a shame that a lot of men look at the challenge women present as a crucible. Which it kind of is - A series of tests. The picture is wider than that though. The challenge women present provides you with great opportunity. A "sign" from above, if you will: It is a chance to accept the truth that sexual success at a time was naturally reserved for the Alpha males. The "it" guys.

You seem to have gotten this far in your understanding of women. Where you have not moved on to is the parallel truth that it is entirely possible to become an alpha. Women, in my book, are here to give us motivation to thrive. They are not an end in and of themselves, but are a means to an end.

So what if a woman wants a confident, intelligent, funny, and secure man in their life? Can you fault them for that? Instead of taking it as a ***** slap from mother nature, consider it the signal to get off your ass and take the steps to become the man you were meant to be.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Woman aren't evil. They just don't know what they want. They think with their feelings not logic, they can't help it. Until you realize that your hatred towards woman will only progress and set you back.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HardTimes said:
Why can't we finally man up and just admit that women these days are evil human beings? They are make good men go through hoops just to have a chance of having a real man treat them a lady is suppose to be treated, only be to interested in the men who treat them like shyt (not DJs, *******s) for the most part. There are plenty of good men out there that are not DJs (is it a crime to just be a normal guy?), yet these good men are forced into lonelyness and depression because of these women. Yes I am one of those men and yes that is why I am making this thread.

Translation: I want to sleep with hot women without any effort, similar to picking 6 numbers to win the lottery. Why do I have turn women them on? Why can't they just feel sorry for me because I don't know how to talk to them, how to dress well, how to speak well, how to make them feel good about themselves when they are with me. They should just understand that I'm not asking them out to make sure they have a good time with me, I am asking them out and being very very nice to them in hopes they will finally realize that I haven't had sex in a long time and let me into the promised land.

I really do feel women are evil human beings who are destorying society by their piss poor decision making. Women make really crappy decisions on who they date and end up procreating with, statistics will back me up on that. Good smart and educated men like me and other AFCs on here will continually get passed up for the deadbeats who will drain the welfare system dry with all of the pu$$y they are getting left and right leaving single mothers in their wake.

Translation: It's not fair that some guys know exactly what to do to have sex with women when I work my ass off to go to school and take final exams for four years in hopes to have sex with a hot girl. They should realize I'm a good, smart, educated guy and sleep with me. How come they don't realize this? Why do I have understand what turns them on enough to have sex with me? I'm angry they don't understand how hard I've worked and will take it anymore. I'm going to purposely hurt them from now on just so I can feel good about myself.

Creating even more future losers. Thanks women, you got what you wanted and society thanks you for it :rolleyes:
If that's not a James Bond type of post, I don't know what is!

Igetit!

Reaction score
HardTimes said:
I already know creating this topic is going to get me flamed badly and that the captain save-a-ho DJs are going to come in here and say its not that women are evil its the fact that I have no game (which is true).
Ok,I'm ready. I had to put some more fuel in my flamethrower. It's fully charged,and I'm ready to go. Let's get it started!
You say that women are evil. Why? What are you saying this for? Why,because you can't find a girl who'll let you have sex with her? Is that it? So if you were to be able to have sex with any girl you want anytime you want,would you still be saying this? I doubt it. If you're talking about women who kill,steal,and who intentionally try to hurt people,then I agree with you. But if you're just talking about all the girls who you've approached,and who have turned you down,then that's a different story. Can you blame them? Look how negative and bitter you seem. You think any woman wants to be around that? If she does,then she's not evil,she's crazy.

Hardtimes said:
I know if I was a DJ or at least had some DJ skills I could get some women. I'm not arguing that. But the fact that I don't and never will I think has opened my eyes a bit more than the average DJ and I think that I can get at least some AFCs on here to agree with me.
Well why are you here? You say that if you were a DJ,or had some DJ skills,you could get some women. Well? What's stopping you? This is the place to learn what you need to do in order to be successful. You seem too downtrodden,too jaded. Even your name gives off an air of despair.
You know what? On second thought,you might be right. Maybe they are evil.....to you. Women are emotional. They can easily pick up on a vibe/feeling coming from a person,and reflect that vibe right back to you. So if you're happy and excited around a woman,she'll sense it,and reflect it back to you. If you're sad,she'll reflect that sadness right back to you. If you're angry,bitter,and jaded,then her spending a few minutes in your presense,will get her feeling the same way,but you'll think it's her. Hmmm,maybe you;re right.....as far as you're concerned.

HardTimes said:
Why can't we finally man up and just admit that women these days are evil human beings? They are make good men go through hoops just to have a chance of having a real man treat them a lady is suppose to be treated, only be to interested in the men who treat them like shyt (not DJs, *******s) for the most part. There are plenty of good men out there that are not DJs (is it a crime to just be a normal guy?),
Can't argue with you on this one dude. They do reject the good guys,and date the jerks,but do you know why? It's too much to get into right now,but it has NOTHING to do with mean or abusive behavior. They're not attracted to being mistreated,they just stay with guys in spite of it.
Oh,and one more thing:You say why can't we just "man up" and admit that women are evil. I disagree with this,but let's say you're right. Ok,they're evil.
Now what?

HardTimes said:
yet these good men are forced into lonelyness and depression because of these women. Yes I am one of those men and yes that is why I am making this thread.
This is false. No one is "forced" into loneliness and depression. You can have a girlfriend and feel lonely and depressed. You can be married,and feel lonely and depressed. You go to China and be standing in a crowd of a billion people all walking around speaking chinese and feel lonely. It's your job to get off your butt and create the life you want....nobody elses. It's not the job of a woman to make you happy,that's your job. The job of a woman is to aid you in your life,not to be it. As long as you're waiting for some chick to come along and make you happy,you'll continue feeling bitter and depressed. It's a cycle:You're lonely and depressed because of women,but women reject you because they "FEEL" this loneliness and depression coming off of you.
Nobody wants to be around that.

HardTimes said:
Women make really crappy decisions on who they date and end up procreating with, statistics will back me up on that. Good smart and educated men like me and other AFCs on here will continually get passed up for the deadbeats
You're right on this man. They do make poor choices when it comes to guys a lot of the time. You know what I say to that? So. So what? What has that got to do with me? What has it got to do with you? Look,there are many,many women who do this. Too many to call this a fluke,or just a few bad apples. Therefore,if basically all of women do this,that means that there's something about women's attraction that we're missing,because you DON"T have to be abusive to women in order to date one. I know because I've dated enough women to know that you don't have to be a jerk. Look at it this way:if you subtract the abusive element from a jerk,and use whatever is left over,you can still attract women. I know,I know,it seems life whenever you see a girl,you see a jerk. I used to think that way too. However,after learning a few things,and going out into the field and actually testing those things,I realized that you actually don't have to be a jerk. It's just that jerks have specific traits and qualities that attract women,but when you look at him,you don't see those qualities,all you see is the a-hole-ish behavior.

Woo,that's a lot of typing for me. Besides,I think my flamethrower is running low on fuel.

So in a nutshell,if you think that women are evil,well what can I say? They're not going anywhere anytime soon. Go ahead and get it all out. Be angry,pissed,bitter,yell,curse,do whatever you have to do to express your rage and bitterness with women. Have at it. But once you've finished spewing out all that hatefulness and animosity,know this:they'll still be right here waiting for you exactly the same way they've always been.

You may feel better after ranting and raving,but their illogical behavior will still be here waiting for you to deal with. :D

46and2aheadofme

Don Juan
Reaction score
HardTimes said:
I already know creating this topic is going to get me flamed badly and that the captain save-a-ho DJs are going to come in here and say its not that women are evil its the fact that I have no game (which is true). I know if I was a DJ or at least had some DJ skills I could get some women. I'm not arguing that. But the fact that I don't and never will I think has opened my eyes a bit more than the average DJ and I think that I can get at least some AFCs on here to agree with me.

I really do feel women are evil human beings who are destorying society by their piss poor decision making. Women make really crappy decisions on who they date and end up procreating with, statistics will back me up on that. Good smart and educated men like me and other AFCs on here will continually get passed up for the deadbeats who will drain the welfare system dry with all of the pu$$y they are getting left and right leaving single mothers in their wake. Creating even more future losers. Thanks women, you got what you wanted and society thanks you for it :rolleyes:
First off, you have made a completely ridiculous argument despite the facts that you use to back it up...

So you are saying because a strong majority of women make bad choices in dating as*holes, that they are evil? I think that makes them emotionally misguided. Morality has absolutely nothing to do with it. Just because many are self enacted victims of terrible relationships does not make them evil.

Your frustration with their decisions to date attractive guys unlike you translates into your hatred of them. That is like hating soldiers for killing people. They are only doing what they are conditioned to do.

Secondly, it seems that you have taken the paradox of dating between men and women and have applied it in a way that only questions the sanity and morality of women.

That paradox is that both men and women are most attracted to the type of person who is most prone to hurt them.

What about guys? Don't WE only date the females who are most prone to cheat on us? After all, the hottest most attractive girls have their selection of any man, and will drop one guy the minute they are bored of them because THEY CAN.

Same thing with women. They will date the alpha male because they are the most attractive to them (for many underlying reasons) yet simply because the alpha males have an abundance of hot women attracted to them, they are more inclined to take the woman they are dating for granted (thus cheat on them or treat them like sh*t).

To quote MJK "The universe is hostile, so impersonal; devour to survive, so it is; so it's always been"

EVERYONE'S actions are based on their own selfish agenda. Those who rise to the top (a.k.a. "devour") utilize their success to cater to their wants and needs. If you think someone is going to feel sorry for you, then you are sadly mistaken.

Women will only give back what you provide in the first place. If you provide a woman with good emotions, high social status, high self esteem, sexual arousal then they will return the favor with sex. It is THAT simple. Pu$$y works more like an investment bank then it does a charity fund. You will not get any based on you being a sexually starved AFC.

I don't blame you for feeling frustrated though. Growing up, watching Disney movies and chick flicks (that women have tricked me into watching) I believed for most of my life that being a good person was all that was needed to score a perfect attractive fun loving girl. The world could not be more of the opposite of that.

The only way you are going to become the type of guy that girls desire is to improve your game, and become that alpha male with that abundance mentality. Once you are at the top, whether you decide to become another a$$hole is your decision.

Sitting there and b_itching about how the world is unfair will get you nowhere. Like everything else you have to work for pu$$y. This site exists to give guys the correct guidance for working to acheive that happiness of female companionship.

It DOES NOT exist so that we can listen to the bitter and weak (who are not man enough to at least improve their chances of ever giving their DNA a snowball's chance in hell) whine about the truths of women just because they do not work to their advantage.

That is all.

-Peace

KJB

Don Juan
Reaction score
Life is a process. The person we are, and where we are in life, is always changing.
I have been a complete omega male AFC. Hopeless, or so I thought. I have been a highly respected alpha, dare I say Don Juan. Life has presented me with different situations and challenges, I find myself now back on the uphill path. I know what its like to be depressed and lonely, I know what it is like to take a beautiful and amazing woman for granted. Continuing teaches us a lot.
No, women arent evil. Women are human, with all of the potential that comes with that, both positive and negative. No man is perfect, there is no reason to expect any women to be.
Just dont forget that your story isnt over. You have the ability to write your own future, its just a matter of what you decide to do.

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are not evil. Most of them are just very stupid and confused.

Cheers!

E

Energizer

You need a good drinking session in a Nightclub with lots of women, heavy drum and base and a few Lucy's - Lighten up matey! Women aren't evil, they cannot help being attracted to whom-ever they maybe attracted too. Most women will not get to know a guy properly until months down the line, when they have developed feelings for the said man! You need to cut out the bitterness and let your good qualities shine through, because any girl who wants you will soon be turned off by your bitterness towards her and her "sista's".

pLaYtHiNg

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, your negative views on women couldn't possibly be the reason you aren't getting any fish to bite??

Try having a positive mindset and be patient! You want to attract women, not repel them!!

Last edited:

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
romangod said:
Women are not evil. Most of them are just very stupid and confused.

Cheers!
I had a long post all written up and deleted it as this sums up everything I was going to say.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can we finally admit that women are evil?

Well, they are what they are. Of all the things in the world that are "evil," I would not presume that designation to exclude them from being fun. Maybe women are evil, if you want to get judgmental about the world, but like I said, they are what they are. It's like the weather - there's no point in getting mad about it. Your thread might as well have been entitled, "Can we finally admit that winter is evil?"

You'd be much happier accepting women for however evil they collectively happen to be. Love them, don't hate them:
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=144055

Another thing, a lot of guys here seem to have the idea that their girl has to be holy or something - the pvssy on the pedestal. That's unrealistic and boring. I want a woman who is a little evil, that makes her fun. I think women understand their evil side, too. What do you expect from a creature who actually wants you to slam your d!ck into her while slapping her ass and calling her a slvt? How holy does that sound?

Five To One

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
People as a whole are evil.
Ok well not everyone is evil, there are both good men and women out there but...

Are you really going to say that women act like wh0res and string men along and break their hearst and ignore all the shameless womanizers out there who enjoy their games too? Men can be just as bad as women.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really do feel women are evil human beings who are destroying society by their piss poor decision making. Women make really crappy decisions on who they date and end up procreating with, statistics will back me up on that. Good smart and educated men like me and other AFCs on here will continually get passed up for the deadbeats who will drain the welfare system dry with all of the pu$$y they are getting left and right leaving single mothers in their wake. Creating even more future losers. Thanks women, you got what you wanted and society thanks you for it.
That is your reality. You need to find a new reality, because when you do get some DJ skills, the women magically start making better decisions such as ****ing you instead of some loser.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
Women are "evil" in that they'll go out of their way to use guys for attention. They know exactly what they're doing, know it's dead wrong, but choose to do it anyway. If a woman isn't interested in a man, she should let that be known(covertly or overtly) and ditch the guy, not string him along, be a c*cktease, keep him second guessing, and use him for attention.

And the second group that are evil, are the gold-diggers: the women who deceive the guy in making him think they're actually interested in him, but are only with him because he's a high-roller.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even if women are evil, what difference does it make? You're just making it you against them.

Honestly if 3.5 billion people are evil and you aren't, don't you think you might be the one in the wrong?

It's up to you to figure out how to use their "villainy" to your advantage.

Reaction score
Being the extreme case that I am on here, I respectfully disagree with the OP. I believe that I have the biggest voice to make "claims about women" on here.

I have been unable myself personally to prosecute any successful case against women -- because there are so many woman out there. Sure I may have gotten burned once, but then again, who hasn't on here at some point in their life? You are supposed to pick up the pieces and move on, right?

If you are a boy to one woman, you may be a man to another, etc... If I can't, and I'm very detailed or through in my approach, then the OP is just full of crap.