Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can we continue to ignore something so major?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I prefer the Vitamin D/C/Zinc/NAC findings over the vaccines being rushed and touted. It legitimately is survival of the fittest here in 2020. Have you been exercising, not smoking/drinking to excess and eating cleaner/supplementing? But no, let the masses of unfit take round one of the vaccine.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is corona even real?
Yes. It’s real. I just spent Thanksgiving Day and night in the hospital. I was speaking with several nurses and they were telling me about people coming in under their own power, not looking too bad, and finding them dead a few hours later.

That was the first wave. This second wave is less severe with fewer deaths. At any rate, this thing is most certainly real.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please note this is not to argue covid one way or the other, but to point out the sheer hypocrisy and exceptions for certain businesses and people. A double standard that makes many question the motives behind the orders. If we truly need these restrictiobs, then needs to be consistent.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of the mods must be on vacation.

Somehow, you've managed to speak about an interesting and thought provking topic (that isn't girl related) and so far (10+ hours) it hasn't received the smudge of being "locked."

And by the way, I wasn't aware of this news, but I share your viewpoint.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Yes. It’s real. I just spent Thanksgiving Day and night in the hospital. I was speaking with several nurses and they were telling me about people coming in under their own power, not looking too bad, and finding them dead a few hours later.

That was the first wave. This second wave is less severe with fewer deaths. At any rate, this thing is most certainly real.
Most likely, they were people with a compromised immune system. Over 98% of people who catch the virus will make a recovery. However, the ones who have a compromised immune system or are obese, COPD, asthma, diabetes, etc. will have a tougher go at it.

Nonetheless, this thread can turn in a bad way, so it's locked to allow people to keep their cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.