can we break down AFC/sensative man?

polo2006

Reaction score
Originally posted by frivolousz21
I am getting tired of reading how we cant be a sensative guy because we are afc?

isnt an AFC an insecure guy, who needs to cling onto the women he is with to justify his happiness?

isnt an afc overly nice and boring, doing everything she wants.

I love my gf...Im not going to act like a hard ass to look "cool"

I am nice to her.....I tell her sweet things..I talk to her on the phone for longs periods of time.

she is becoming my best friend and lover.

the things I talk to her about arent afc..telling her I love you and how amazing she is, and how happy I am isnt afc.

I dont act needy or clingy, I havent sacraficed my life for her, only some of my time.

I give her security and safety I dont play games with her, she knows I wont leave her or hurt her.

but yet it seems Im going against some DJ code by actually being a good man for her.

when guys say they go AFC in a relationship can someone give me some examples of how they did that?

what did u do? wat happened?
I tell you what just keep being nice and treating her like a queen and watch Billy Bad Ass **** her behind your back. You have to keep her in check and be a man not an ******* a man

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Should be clear

Everyone has said the same thing...basically, so you should know the answer.

Taking it further, even when you are married you can NEVER symp a chick. She may not cheat but sex will become perfunctory and you will be slipping further and further down that ladder. Hey, its okay once you are both 70 and the kids have left because you will be mates and grow old together, its only, what, 40 years? of pointless sex and boredom.

When women have a child they have a life project. Men associate with work. That is why we die younger, usually 2 years after we retire. Women have the kids, grandkids, etc.

Let the chicks deal with chick issues and we men stick with male issues. My honest advice is a hell of a lot more extreme than this, I have toned it down for you. I have sypmed, been played, felt shame, ALL THE ABOVE. I didn't wake up until I was 36 years old. Maybe you HAVE to live it to chnage it? The "naturals" don't, but perhaps some of us do.

ikkenai

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mortukai

At least try to assimilate some of the knowledge that this forum community provides. There is a huge amount of collective wisdom here. Much more than you could ever hope to gain alone. What "being a DJ" represents is years of experience of thousands of men dating several thousand women, and distilling all that experience into what works best for you and your girls, to maximise success and pleasure, and minimise failure and pain.
Great post man!

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Funkopotamus
You MUST play games! They love it.
I don't agree with this. I agree that women love excitement in their lives, but you don't need to play games to bring this excitement.

You know you've found a real women when you no longer feel the need to play games.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for the replies.

even though I think a lot of you are confusing being a sweet guy and being an AFC.

im not going to be a jerk to the girl I love.

and Im not going to play games either. having an exciting relationship and playing games are diff.

she actually told me last night that Im exciting to be with...thats good stuff!