Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can we all lighten up a bit here!

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, some newbie I wouldn't know from jack just said I don't have my life together. Like he knows me.

Last week I was called gay.

Another told me to f-off.

I know the keyboard is mightier than the sword and I know I can get under people's skin, but please for God's sake people, lighten the h-ll up!

One thing I've noticed here is a complete lack of sense of humor. I regularly take shots at myself and being self-effacing is kind of my sense of humor. Am I the only guy who can chuckle at his life? Newbie Cruisin for example takes my self-effacement seriously and says I don't have my life together. Does the humor here only have to revolve around ripping on other people?

And since when are we completely judging how one lives their life and who has it together and who doesn't? And no, I don't care how many homes you own or what kind of car you drive. The things I care about can't be bought: class, integrity, and wisdom among many things.

There's a great article on the main site about the Stooge within and how to laugh and have a sense of humor. Is that possible here ... I know we're mature, but that doesn't mean being old and grumpy!

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaha...yessir...agree totally...relax, have a beer, eat some pretzels..this is a good site for info, insite, humor, and entertainment..

i never DIRECTLY called you gay...and actually, dont really question your manhood at all...we all know you like the 'tang'..

if you re read the reply, its actually light hearted...maybe i dont have enough vodka in my starbucks..

but yea...back to the main point, i think EVERYONE has taken shots on this board - whether it be me, WESTCOASTER, you reading this, or even POOK...we've all had our share of people who dont believe our opinions...just locker talk, just goodfellas busting b*lls...

but yea..lets switch to the decaf people..

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It would also help if people learned how to spell and type correctly.

its vry anyoign tering 2 raed tis grabge...u knw wut i meannn

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the gay guy! :)

One thing I always keep in mind:

"Arguing over the internet is like competing in the special olympics. You may win, but you're still retarded"

10 years of posting on message boards has taught me that if you take everything personally, you probably won't last long on any board.

Thick skin is the way to go. And do any of us base our self worth on what people say about us over the internet?

Now let's see the (non gay) love !

*Sparks a joint, and passes it to the left*

its vry anyoign tering 2 raed tis grabge...u knw wut i meannn
People who type like that R TEH DEBIL.