"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Can too much sex be bad for you?

FitnessGuy

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2003
Messages
140
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
I've been having tons of sex lately, like 3-6 times a day, every single day, for about two weeks. It's been really wild. I'm not used to having this much sex but my girlfriend is really freaking hot and turns me on and always wants it. Anyways I'm wondering can this be bad for me, like physically?


I was gonna post this in health and fitness but wasn't sure if that was the right forum. Sorry If I posted in the wrong place.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

NINJA PIMP

Banned
Joined
Aug 17, 2003
Messages
262
Reaction score
0
Age
47
Location
Da World
Sex is great exercise but you can overdo it.

If you want to preserve your energy a little more, try doing the deed without busting a nut.

Tantra classes are an awesome way to learn this as well

Highly Recommended!
 

Runna13=)

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2003
Messages
120
Reaction score
0
Location
California
Dude, that's a lotta sex. Try to limit yourself to 1-3 times, half of what you're doing now. Are you tired during the whole day and night? I haven't heard about the effects of too much sex, but usually too much of something isn't all that good.
 

Zossima

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 14, 2003
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by FitnessGuy
I've been having tons of sex lately, like 3-6 times a day, every single day, for about two weeks. Anyways I'm wondering can this be bad for me, like physically?


I don't know about this being bad "physically" but it does have the potential to be bad emotionally and spiritually. Sex can be an addiction just like drugs and booze. Sure, it's fun but when it controls your life you'll find your servant is your master. Beware.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
626
Reaction score
1
Age
42
Location
If I was up your ass you'd know
ive done the same thing before, my gf stayed at my place for like 2 weeks, and we just did it all day and all night. Its great for a while but after some time you jhonson is going to need a break. I know mine did.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
WTF - Are you both unemployed?

WTF - Do you both eat?
 
Top