Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can things really change for the better?

2c2bt

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 26. Been a total afc all my life.

I wonder sometimes why it is that girls seem pretty interested in me at first, but end up loosing interest after talking a little bit. I see myself as a mature level headed bright individual with no real personality issues so I can't quite put my finger on it. One thing I can think of though is that I do run out of stuff to talk about pretty fast and have a hard time keeping girls from getting bored.

Another thing is that I wouldn't be happy with just any girl being my girlfriend (which is probably why I never really had one). Once in a rare while, I see a girl that is so absolutely beautiful that I would want to make her my girlfriend. Usually these girls don't even give me the time of day. It's very discouraging. Will things ever change for me?

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need an edge about you to keep people interested...Not just women that you like, but everyone...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Things DO change and WILL change. This is a simple fact of nature.

Will they change for the better? That's harder to say. It depends on if you're willing to change them for the better.

There are people out there who have made their livings off of games of chance like Blackjack. They didn't rely on luck, though. They counted cards, cheated to place the rules of the game in their favor.

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
read the DJ bible and start transforming your life the way you want to live it. thought is supreme. think about the man you want to be and gradually you will find yourself turning into that man.

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, well you seem like a beginner....

Oh man.....

You sound exactly like I did a few years back. Do not worry - you are definatly not alone here. There are so many men out there that are in an even worse position than you are. As soon as my book is finished, I want you to read it.

But in the meantime...

Let me analyze this....

So you're saying that women seem pretty interested in you at first, but end up losing interest in you after talking a little bit. The most common cause for this problem is that you are talking to them for too long and holding them up, or you are talking about things that they don't really want to hear about.

When you first approach a woman, what you need to do is talk to her about HER, ask her things about HER, and focus the conversation on HER rather than yourself or anybody else.

By all means, do not be afraid to pick on her and give her sort of a "hard time" about some of her characteristics, either. This will make yourself funnier to her and less boring. Just as long as she doesn't think that you are being dead serious when you do this.

Then the minute that you feel the conversation starting to downspiral, you need to dismiss yourself by saying something like, "Well, it was fun meeting you and everything, but I'm going to go now. But let me have your email so that we can talk later." as you pull out a pen and pad and hand it to her.

And as far as getting girls bored goes. End conversations BEFORE you allow the girl to get bored.

And stop thinking that all Beautiful women are girlfriend material.
Stop going after women that won't give you the time of day. And stop stereotyping beautiful women, thinking that ALL of them would choose never to give you the time of day in the first place. I'm no supermodel either, and let me tell you - I hardly ever have women (no matter how they look) blow me off - you may THINK they are blowing you off, when they aren't.

All in all, you seem like a beginner so what I would do is try and educate myself a little better on women and dating.

2c2bt

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice. I have been focusing the conversations on the women, but I really never thought about teasing her about everything she says. I think that's a real good idea.:)