Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can the bros help?

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sure, I drink a lot less now than I ever did.

I just can’t be bothered with the hangovers. Watched the England game sober for the first time. Enjoyed it more than drunk
I enjoyed it till minute 75.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I enjoyed it till minute 75.
sorry bro but you gotta say we deserved that one.

we waited 55 years to beat you in a tournament. It’s our turn for once!

my compliments to the Germans who as always were gracious in defeat and perfect guests.

It’s funny how the English both hate, respect and like the Germans in equal measure.

Muller though, if he had put that in, it may have been a different story.

hope to see you in the WC.

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sorry bro but you gotta say we deserved that one.

we waited 55 years to beat you in a tournament. It’s our turn for once!

my compliments to the Germans who as always were gracious in defeat and perfect guests.

It’s funny how the English both hate, respect and like the Germans in equal measure.

Muller though, if he had put that in, it may have been a different story.

hope to see you in the WC.
Yes, you deserved it. Congratulations.
Solid defence, effective offense. Germany didn't even dare to attack with some willingness after Englands first goal. Loss and win are totally deserved.
It wasn't easy seeing Germany kick the ball in midfield without any ideas. Müller had just bad luck, not hitting the ball properly.
This will always be a love-hate-story. Luckily, WC isn't far this time, hope we will have another match then.
I also hope Kane's knot is bursted and he scores some more.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, you deserved it. Congratulations.
Solid defence, effective offense. Germany didn't even dare to attack with some willingness after Englands first goal. Loss and win are totally deserved.
It wasn't easy seeing Germany kick the ball in midfield without any ideas. Müller had just bad luck, not hitting the ball properly.
This will always be a love-hate-story. Luckily, WC isn't far this time, hope we will have another match then.
I also hope Kane's knot is bursted and he scores some more.
If it’s any consolation I cried in 1990. I was feeling the same in 1996.

in both those games it was 50/50. It could have gone to either of us.

2010 you were by far the better team. Disallowed goal or not, you were always going to win that game.

I’ve felt the pain before my friend, someone has to win, someone has to lose. I’m just glad it was us this time.

At least the game was played in a good spirit, although we could have had a red card in the 1st half.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read the book "Alcohol Explained"

It is a fantastic book that will really help you understand it, and what is going on with your drinking, and why 1 beer makes you annoyed but 15 makes you feel great.

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it’s any consolation I cried in 1990. I was feeling the same in 1996.

in both those games it was 50/50. It could have gone to either of us.

2010 you were by far the better team. Disallowed goal or not, you were always going to win that game.

I’ve felt the pain before my friend, someone has to win, someone has to lose. I’m just glad it was us this time.

At least the game was played in a good spirit, although we could have had a red card in the 1st half.
I remember 2010 as it was yesterday...
1200x675.jpg

Indeed, It was refreshing seeing a game nearly without any overacting. Respect for Maguire for just standing up and shaking it off after a good hit inside the 16 in the first half. Every italian, spain or portugese player would have played dead.

I'm already stoked for tonight.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
View attachment 6659

Indeed, It was refreshing seeing a game nearly without any overacting. Respect for Maguire for just standing up and shaking it off after a good hit inside the 16 in the first half. Every italian, spain or portugese player would have played dead.

thays why I like playing you. Neither Germans or English respect play acting. Game was played like football should be.

wish us luck - I presume Denmark are close to Germany so you would prefer us to win? Or are we bigger rivals? What’s the feeling like in Deutschland for this game?

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
View attachment 6659

i don’t know if you know the expression but

- it’s coming home!

we will try to win V Italy for the Saxons!