nanyangview
New Member
I was chatting with her today on ICQ, she send a few pics of her and her family over so i that i can help her print them out. I haven't seen her for 2 years..she got prettier.
Yet when i see her pics, i just want to cry and a deeep sadness flows inside me. Like several needs flowing in my atery.
Embrace death as you would embrace love,
For death is the solution to all desolation and tribulation,
Life is dark without light,
Light is gone and life is no more,
Even a life-long prosperity is but one cup of sake;
A life of eighteen years is passed in a dream;
I know not what life is, nor death.
Year in year out-all but a dream.
Both Heaven and Hell are left behind;
I stand in the moonlit dawn,
Free from clouds of attachment.
When will be my end,
A question that I hope where answer arrives soon.
----------------------------------------------------------
From a NOOB guy, never had a GF:
Ok guys..this is quiet a complicated situation but I sincerely hope that u relationship experts can give me a hand on this.
I knew this Chinese girl since when I was in Grade11 over 2 years ago in math class. We helped each other in school work and etc but then a year later I TRANSFERRED to another school. So basically I have not seen her in person for 2 years but we kept in touch via ICQ. And during the tough times of school, we support each other by saying encouraging things and in one occasion she even took the effort to scan many pages of her old test to help me out.. we thus kept in touch for 2 years this way… basically she is a really good and caring friend. Being a person who moves from country to country, school to school, I don’t have many close friends..but I consider her as one of my closest.
Basically her and mine personality really match in almost every aspect. She and me is those non-clubbing/partying type, we also like the same style of music, sports, arts blah blah…..(EXCEPT COMPUTERS HAHA) Her personality is a little shy (not partying/clubbing type, likes quiet stuff etc)
Now we both are in university, although she is in a different one, we still kept in touch and chatted everyday.
I also asked her if she has BF GOOD news:..SHE IS STILL SINGLE..NO BF...YAY!!! so it is good news...BUT she said that she is busy with school (me and her freshman)..WHEW she has no BF..so what should i do now?
NO I NEVER ASKED HER OUT OR SAID DO YOU LIKE ME OR SOMETHING, I was jokingly having a conversation with her y she was not hooked up yet since 2 years i left that school. SO IT IS NOT REJECTION FROM HER!!!
For me, i don't plan to jump into serious relationships too as i am dead busy too..but in the meantime, i want to foster even closer friendship so when the time comes..i can hop right in.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Keeping things simple:
1) I know this girl from high school (we are both chinese) for about 2 years.
2) I really like her but never have the gut to ask her out
3) Now we are in different university and we still keep in touch and chat everyday on ICQ and we click REALLY well..very supportive with each other.
4) I really like her but i don't know how to express it.
Side note: She has no boyfriend.
Yet when i see her pics, i just want to cry and a deeep sadness flows inside me. Like several needs flowing in my atery.
Embrace death as you would embrace love,
For death is the solution to all desolation and tribulation,
Life is dark without light,
Light is gone and life is no more,
Even a life-long prosperity is but one cup of sake;
A life of eighteen years is passed in a dream;
I know not what life is, nor death.
Year in year out-all but a dream.
Both Heaven and Hell are left behind;
I stand in the moonlit dawn,
Free from clouds of attachment.
When will be my end,
A question that I hope where answer arrives soon.
----------------------------------------------------------
From a NOOB guy, never had a GF:
Ok guys..this is quiet a complicated situation but I sincerely hope that u relationship experts can give me a hand on this.
I knew this Chinese girl since when I was in Grade11 over 2 years ago in math class. We helped each other in school work and etc but then a year later I TRANSFERRED to another school. So basically I have not seen her in person for 2 years but we kept in touch via ICQ. And during the tough times of school, we support each other by saying encouraging things and in one occasion she even took the effort to scan many pages of her old test to help me out.. we thus kept in touch for 2 years this way… basically she is a really good and caring friend. Being a person who moves from country to country, school to school, I don’t have many close friends..but I consider her as one of my closest.
Basically her and mine personality really match in almost every aspect. She and me is those non-clubbing/partying type, we also like the same style of music, sports, arts blah blah…..(EXCEPT COMPUTERS HAHA) Her personality is a little shy (not partying/clubbing type, likes quiet stuff etc)
Now we both are in university, although she is in a different one, we still kept in touch and chatted everyday.
I also asked her if she has BF GOOD news:..SHE IS STILL SINGLE..NO BF...YAY!!! so it is good news...BUT she said that she is busy with school (me and her freshman)..WHEW she has no BF..so what should i do now?
NO I NEVER ASKED HER OUT OR SAID DO YOU LIKE ME OR SOMETHING, I was jokingly having a conversation with her y she was not hooked up yet since 2 years i left that school. SO IT IS NOT REJECTION FROM HER!!!
For me, i don't plan to jump into serious relationships too as i am dead busy too..but in the meantime, i want to foster even closer friendship so when the time comes..i can hop right in.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Keeping things simple:
1) I know this girl from high school (we are both chinese) for about 2 years.
2) I really like her but never have the gut to ask her out
3) Now we are in different university and we still keep in touch and chat everyday on ICQ and we click REALLY well..very supportive with each other.
4) I really like her but i don't know how to express it.
Side note: She has no boyfriend.
Last edited: