Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can someone explain why I feel this way?

Logos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The difference is focus. Finding is focusing on something outside of yourself. Attracting is focusing on what you can control, which is being your best self. And the process takes care of itself. When you let go of things you can't control, the odds end up favoring you. But when you try to seek and grasp, you push it further away.
Is not my dream girl "outside myself" -- or are you saying she exists within me?

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

Logos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She exists within you. Or more accurately, she exists within your "wavelength."
Please, explain further.

She's out there in the world somewhere (probably in Poland ;) ); so how can she be "within me" at the same time. I'm in Mitchell, MB, Canada. Physically, we're world's apart. Please, rectify this conundrum.

stormrider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please, explain further.

She's out there in the world somewhere (probably in Poland ;) ); so how can she be "within me" at the same time. I'm in Mitchell, MB, Canada. Physically, we're world's apart. Please, rectify this conundrum.
My spoon feeding days are over.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Logos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Logos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@stormrider is scared of lowering his reaction score on an anonymous message board. Oh! the horrors! Life would come to an end.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@stormrider is scared of lowering his reaction score on an anonymous message board. Oh! the horrors! Life would come to an end.
Antagonizing shows you're not looking for a genuine answer, it shows you want attention. If you can't be authentic with others then it stands to reason you're not authentic with yourself.

Nonetheless we'll attempt to discuss things with you, because giving people a chance is a good leadership quality. Good leadership is also about disqualifying people that abuse their chances at meaningful discussion.

If you can provide a more specific and meaningful question than 'explain further', then you'll receive a more directed/useful answer, and I'd be happy to engage. Otherwise I'm not going to feed trolling behavior, I have much better things to do.

Attempting to get a rise out of someone, trying to get under someone's skin, is a feminine trait. And frankly you're wasting your time trying with someone like @stormrider. Read his post history before claiming 'woo-woo bs', and consider bringing your points forward with some substance.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@SayWhat
My advice to you is to completely forget about this girl, and all women for the time being. Not in a bitter way, but because you sound like you've been neglecting your sense of self worth and peace of mind. Nothing a woman does should pull at your emotions so much. You simply shouldn't care because you should have a very intimate understanding and confidence in your own resolve and ability to survive dry spells and rejections. You don't seem to have that, and it's essential for great connections.

In your posts in this thread it seems like you want something from her. You write as if she is some tyrannical ruler that isn't giving you something you desperately want. What is that thing you so desperately crave from her? If it's intangible then why can't you provide it for yourself?

Do you know what I would do in your situation? I'd respond to every text as if I expect my text to be the last one in the conversation. Let her do all the work if she wants to be in my presence. I usually don't respond to a text unless it's a question, and even then I only indulge the girls that are showing clear interest and being sweet. I really don't have time to entertain anything else, my life is full. If I don't feel like being playful with her then I'm not going to be. I don't want a forced relationship so I never force myself to act a certain way. What comes my way is meant for me, what doesn't isn't, and being genuine inspires others to be genuine with me. I don't need things sugar coated, and people seem to find that very refreshing. I need very little to be content with myself, and in being so I have amazing freedom in my life and interactions.

Rejections don't register, I see it as simple incompatibility. I have a pleasant calm mood at all times, and if I sense a woman is being negative it's a red flag and I disengage. I only acknowledge sweet submissive behavior, and as a result that's all I have in my life. Let the troubled women be someone else's problem.

Don't fantasize about her being with 'chad' or whatever like others have said. Other men shouldn't even come to mind because you should see yourself in your own league. You shouldn't give a flying fuuck where she goes or who she has sex with. Her experience with you will be entirely unique, that's all that matters.

Any time you catch yourself wrapped up in thoughts about how to get her attention take it as a sign to focus on yourself and reinvent yourself. Liberate yourself from limited closed thinking and explore what the world has to offer. There are more women on this planet than you could meet in a lifetime if you tried, there is no shortage.

If I gave you free unlimited pure cocaine what would you do? Would you abuse it and wreck your life? Or would you challenge yourself to manage your intake? We both know the latter will bring more satisfaction and fulfilment to your life. This is the same thing women secretly want. They want to drown you with their uninhibited sexual energy and watch in amazement as you put them on pause to facilitate other aspects of your life. They so desperately want to be your companion and constantly drowning you, releasing themselves into you, that they get pissed off when guys revolve around them. They see these men as pathetic for not being able to manage their pvssy habit. Many women have encountered so many weak men that they've falsely identified me as weak, but it's not my place to convince them otherwise(and it's a fools errand to try). The ones that are open minded enough to sense my strength for what it is are girls that will be a joy, and all I have to do is acknowledge their sweet behavior to keep them around.

Ideally a woman showers you with unlimited pvssy and it doesn't phase you, it's just business as usual. Challenge yourself to get to this state. Don't put them on a pedestal. The universe provided that pedestal for you. If you feel you're unworthy of it then do the hard inner work until you own it completely. When pvssy is inconsequential you will radiate a god like aura, and people will enjoy the blessing of your presence. Do not try to fake it, the universe will know. Put in the hard work to come from authenticity.

Your peace of mind and sense of self are invaluable compared to passing fancies like pvssy, treat them as such.

Logos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Antagonizing shows you're not looking for a genuine answer, it shows you want attention. If you can't be authentic with others then it stands to reason you're not authentic with yourself.

Nonetheless we'll attempt to discuss things with you, because giving people a chance is a good leadership quality. Good leadership is also about disqualifying people that abuse their chances at meaningful discussion.

If you can provide a more specific and meaningful question than 'explain further', then you'll receive a more directed/useful answer, and I'd be happy to engage. Otherwise I'm not going to feed trolling behavior, I have much better things to do.

Attempting to get a rise out of someone, trying to get under someone's skin, is a feminine trait. And frankly you're wasting your time trying with someone like @stormrider. Read his post history before claiming 'woo-woo bs', and consider bringing your points forward with some substance.
You know I only antagonized him because he first did the same to me and acted all high and arrogant, right? I rebuke Conceit. Plus, I was drunk. ;)

But no, I was endeavoring to entertain a serious discussion: How is my dream girl "within" me when she's likely in Poland?

And no word of a lie, if you gave me information that would bring us together, and quickly, you would not go without your just reward.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Flights to Poland are probably going cheap during this pandemic.

Logos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Flights to Poland are probably going cheap during this pandemic.
I appreciate the encouragement. But I'm not just going to show up at her door unannounced. First there has to be some communication. And who can solve the riddle of how that's supposed to come into being?

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know I only antagonized him because he first did the same to me and acted all high and arrogant, right? I rebuke Conceit. Plus, I was drunk. ;)

But no, I was endeavoring to entertain a serious discussion: How is my dream girl "within" me when she's likely in Poland?

And no word of a lie, if you gave me information that would bring us together, and quickly, you would not go without your just reward.
Within the same mental vibe(brain wave) as you. The women you subconsciously attract are the women on your wavelength. They are mentally and emotionally receptive to the energy you put out into the world. When you work on yourself, by reading, working out, meditating, or otherwise challenging yourself you naturally raise your standards and will attract a different set(usually a broader set) of women with your subconscious behavior. If you neglect yourself the girls you naturally attract will change again(and usually to a smaller set).

there is no need to attempt to bribe me. show respect and you will be respected.

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been texting this girl at work for a while now. Since Corona we're stuck at home, but we're in a mutual group chat as well with other colleagues.

During the day, whenever I haven't heard from her yet and she says someone in that group, but not to me in private, I feel worthless. I feel like she has no interest in me anymore whatsoever. Then, if she texts me private later, all is good. And if it was the other way around like she texted me in the morning and then in the group, I don't care.

And currently it's been two days since I've heard from her private, but not in the group chat. Sure I guess how I feel, is showing through my behaviour in texting etc, but I don't get it.

These couple of days I have been stuck at home, really are starting to make me crazy. I've had this behaviour and feelings before though, but it's getting worse.
You sound like someone who has Borderline Personality Disorder would say.
If you really want to know why you feel or think the way you do, maybe go to a BPD forum instead of here and see if you identify with them.
Most of the guys here don't really understand what BPD is and are clueless.

Logos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Within the same mental vibe(brain wave) as you. The women you subconsciously attract are the women on your wavelength. They are mentally and emotionally receptive to the energy you put out into the world. When you work on yourself, by reading, working out, meditating, or otherwise challenging yourself you naturally raise your standards and will attract a different set(usually a broader set) of women with your subconscious behavior. If you neglect yourself the girls you naturally attract will change again(and usually to a smaller set).

there is no need to attempt to bribe me. show respect and you will be respected.
Isn't there a difference between bribing someone and offering to show them appreciation for their help.

What you said is more or less self-evident for me. It's like saying "Like attracts like." But it's not going to make my dream girl pop into my life. I suspect no one here has the Knowledge to help me establish the conditions whereby we'd get together. Unless they simply said, "It would take an act of GOD." But then it's up to Him, not the one making the proclamation.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't there a difference between bribing someone and offering to show them appreciation for their help.

What you said is more or less self-evident for me. It's like saying "Like attracts like." But it's not going to make my dream girl pop into my life. I suspect no one here has the Knowledge to help me establish the conditions whereby we'd get together. Unless they simply said, "It would take an act of GOD." But then it's up to Him, not the one making the proclamation.
You're putting the cart before the horse. You simply are, and you will attract who is compatible with you. If you don't like who you attract then step your own game up. Trying to pin down one particular girl is a fools errand because it will never turn out the way you think it will. That is the epitome of neediness and lack.

You can be the ripest juiciest peach in the world and there will still be someone that hates peaches.

Offering to show appreciation? Praise is the goal of weak minds, and the spur of noble ones.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're putting the cart before the horse. You simply are, and you will attract who is compatible with you. If you don't like who you attract then step your own game up. Trying to pin down one particular girl is a fools errand because it will never turn out the way you think it will. That is the epitome of neediness and lack.
This is very good advise. It's not for us to try to pin them down. They should be interested enough to try to pin US down.

You can he the ripest juiciest peach in the world and there will still be someone that hates peaches.
True.