“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Can Rich Parents Land You a Woman??

Fo_Sho

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2003
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Hey do you guys think having rich parents helps a dude in the dating world? I know guys who land gorgeous women because they drive super fancy cars and live in nice homes (that Mom and Dad buy for them, btw). I remember this one girl going ga ga over her boyfriend's father's corporate jet. Sheeeesh

I also want to point out that a lot of these guys are unbelievably lazy and ****y. It kills me to see these guys land women because Mommy and Daddy pay for all the $hit that they flaunt.

On the other hand, I had to bust my tail in school and now at work to bring bacon home. My parents gave me plenty of discipline but nothing in the way of material goods. Now I have a great job but loads of debt so I can't go splurging by any means. Do lazy, ****y guys with the silver spoons in their mouths stand a better chance in the dating world than myself and other modest, hard working, genuine guys (I'm sure there's plenty of you guys on this board). Women seem like they want to be pampered like crazy (and oddly enough still want to be CEO's) so does the fact that I come from a meager background drop me a few notches in attracting women compared to the spoiled frat boys? Thanks for your help, guys!!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

California Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
652
Reaction score
0
Location
The Bay Area
Purely having money will only land you women that are pretty low on the gene tree.

Having a strong education and a stable job will earn you much more respect and much better women.


PS - People who are granted everything at birth often have severe problems in the future ranging from communication, respect and sociability to maintaining that money. Being spoiled hinders the development of survival skills.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Every woman I approached never saw my car or home - I don't carry them around with me!!:rolleyes:
 

Jvesti

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
544
Reaction score
1
Age
44
Location
Boston, Ma
bleh bleh bleh who cares what is the point of knowing this question. It ain't gonna help anyone. It ain't results oriented toward what this site is about.

Yes money alone will get you gold diggers that would drop you if you didn't have money. That's obvious. As we all know that most of us if we met a semi-attrative girl that had billions and got to fly her corporate jet to tahiti on the weekends that she was courting you to do, what do you think you'd say?
 

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
665
Reaction score
0
Location
Hermosa Beach, CA
Yes.

Connections, social circles, networking, access to exclusive clubs, access to exclusive colleges, clothes, material goods, general affluence, hired help, power, real estate, etc.

I'm not going to give you AFC platitudes like money doesn't matter, looks doesn't matter, and big cocks don't matter. That the only thing that women want is your inner sensitive, bunny rabbit child self. In real life, real shit matters. Deal with it.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top