Do you believe that a personality can make someone uglier or better looking or do you think that looks and personality are two separate spheres? Or do you believe the opposite that looks change way you look at someone's personality?
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
I use to think that but now I believe that personality can change your physical appearance. If a guy has a good personality, then women may start to focus on his positive physical attributes (i.e. nice eyes, smile, etc.) and less on the negative ones (i.e. height), leaving the perception that the guy is goodlooking. But again, this is just a theory.Originally posted by Captain Anonymous
A good personality can definately make somebody more attractive, but not better looking.
I think you can answer yes to both of these.Originally posted by Juan_Man
Do you believe that a personality can make someone uglier or better looking....
Or do you believe the opposite that looks change way you look at someone's personality?
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
This is very true - the old saying "love is blind".Originally posted by Juan_Man
I use to think that but now I believe that personality can change your physical appearance. If a guy has a good personality, then women may start to focus on his positive physical attributes (i.e. nice eyes, smile, etc.) and less on the negative ones (i.e. height), leaving the perception that the guy is goodlooking. But again, this is just a theory.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
My brother.Originally posted by Starman
men are more visual than women..
women tend to get turned on by a mans personality..and then judge him on a whole..rather than just his looks
I have a little larger nose than I would like..but most girls Ive been with say they "love my nose" and that it gives me "character"
heh I even had one girl tell me guys with small noses have small d1cks
I saw a HB9 yesterday..went over and talked to her..turns out she was stoned..and kept talking reeaaallllllly sllooowww
and everytime she laughed at my joke it was like a beavis /butthead laugh "huuuhhh huhh hueh eh huuhh"
I was like WTF??? Her rating dropped to a 3 after that
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.