Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can older guys live the life of casual sex and partying while avoid commitment/LTR or is it just out of question?

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's older than most guys talk about on here. How is the quality? Do you think they are a huge stepdown from 20 year olds?
Sometimes I wonder how honest some of these guys are. It defies published statistics on age differences. If they are very attractive men with money then I believe it is possible. But it still comes down to money. I've hung out in the money crowd and professional athlete circle, I know how that game works.

I have a hard time truly bonding with younger girls, other than that I don't see much difference in young vs. old. The older women do have a little more baggage that keeps them from pair bonding as easily. Younger women have an innocence that is refreshing.

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Sometimes I wonder how honest some of these guys are. It defies published statistics on age differences. If they are very attractive men with money then I believe it is possible. But it still comes down to money. I've hung out in the money crowd and professional athlete circle, I know how that game works.

I have a hard time truly bonding with younger girls, other than that I don't see much difference in young vs. old. The older women do have a little more baggage that keeps them pair bonding as easily. Younger women have an innocence that is refreshing.
I know a 60 year old man who is in my circle of friends who consistently brings 20 year olds on dates.

Only difference between his style and mine is his wisdom (akin to a philosopher) - he uses it to lure young women in.

He brain fvcks them 1st before their body.

Glassguy

Reaction score
We live in a day and age where younger women are naturally more attracted to older guys. Any guy on this forum that is over 35 will tell you the same thing if he is dating/smashing younger women (10+ years in age gap). This is why, from the words of those said younger women:

Younger men today, lets say 22-28, for the most part act very immature. They never matured after high school. Most have no "purpose", arent responsible and dont have their shyte together. They literally act like my friends and I did at 16 years old. Yet some of them are almost 30.

Women in the 23-30 bracket are still in the "fun" stage but they want a MAN. They want a leader and someone who has a strong frame and will take control. These younger guys nowadays have no idea how to do that. Lets blame it on the "trophies for participation", "me too movement", etc etc. They are part of the quickly feminizing culture of men in our country.

At age 35-45 (and older in some situations) us men are still a lot of fun yet we are mature. Most of us that are successful know how to lead and hold a strong frame. These younger women not only want that, they NEED that. Their bodies crave it.

There are several relationship models that are growing rapidly due to this (not financially- only the dynamics of the relationships): age play, Dom/sub, collared/owned.......all extremely popular relationship models right now with chicks in their late teens/20s and guys in their late 30s-50s.

I think that being late 30s and early 40s makes it EASY to have an abundance of chicks. Granted if you are in shape, have charisma and your shyte together you can really clean up. There are chicks in their early 20s that will be attracted to you all the way up to women in their mid 40s who are still in very good physical shape and definitely bangable.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes I wonder how honest some of these guys are. It defies published statistics on age differences.
Well, it's mostly a young crowd here, especially on the general forum, so that partially explains the focus on younger girls. When I was around 25, I remember thinking that people over 30 were gross lol.

Also, you might argue that it is not a typical crowd in here. I think It's something of a well kept secret that younger women will date older men, and even a lot of the older guys here can't seem to wrap their head around it.

Anyway, I appreciate your comments, but I was kind of asking if you thought there was a big physical difference in the quality of older versus younger women, as opposed to personality. I should have been more specific, but it was interesting to read your remarks nonetheless.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyway, I appreciate your comments, but I was kind of asking if you thought there was a big physical difference in the quality of older versus younger women, as opposed to personality. I should have been more specific, but it was interesting to read your remarks nonetheless.
I look at women wherever I go. I visually enjoy female bodies(nice ones) along with pretty faces, nice hair, and all of their accessories. There are more over weight 20 somethings than ever before. No doubt the majority of the most attractive women are around 25yo. But its not like it was 20 years ago. There are less hot 25yo and more fatties in that age group than there used to be. If you spent any time in a strip club or Hooters
20yrs ago vs. now you will see what I am talking about. Society has given women a free pass and requires less of them in all aspects....specifically "beauty". Younger women are proof.

I have dated some girls in their 40's that rival the hottest 25yo. Beautiful bodies, pretty faces, nice hair. The quality of a few of these women was top notch. Cindy Crawford is a great example. and I think she is in her early 50's now.

The hot looking 40yo's can't find guys in their age group that they are attracted to physically. So they go for guys a few years younger. Thats where I come in! Its a niche market because so many guys are hung up on age. Most of these girls look 10yrs younger than they really are.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So why on Bumble do I struggle to get girls from 25-33(10+ years younger than me)? In real life i have better results with younger girls.

I can get on a foreign dating site and do it all day long.

I can even get fatties that are 10+ yrs younger off Bumble I have tried just to experiment before.

Are younger women as a whole not as accepting of bald guys?

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So why on Bumble do I struggle to get girls from 25-33(10+ years younger than me)? In real life i have better results with younger girls.

I can get on a foreign dating site and do it all day long.

I can even get fatties that are 10+ yrs younger off Bumble I have tried just to experiment before.

Are younger women as a whole not as accepting of bald guys?
OLD is real life (RL) supply and demand on steroids. Little to do with age, more to do with the amount of high value competition.

In OLD, you are competing with hundreds or thousands of equal or higher value guys for the same chick. In RL, you compete with far less.

The young hot chicks are most competed for, so the bulk of high value men of all ages target them.

steelpulse

Banned
Reaction score
I've met some 40+ guys in the game and generally speaking they are smart enough to stick to cougs and milf's. That's generally a tough crowd though as most of these women are severely battered emotionally and look pretty rough physically. You'll have to pound a few stiff drinks first before you even think of going balls deep in that.

The pool of passably attractive milf's/cougs is pretty shallow so competition here is tougher than you might assume. Many more rich guys in this pool so there's a relatively large pool of wealthier guys fighting over a small pool of passably attractive cougars. The asking price can get steep: old guys are trying to buy cougars houses and condo's.

I can't imagine this is a fun market to be buying in. But for older guys, it may be their only in especially if they're 60+. There's definitely more wiggle room in the bigger cities: New York and LA. There are so many people and less judgement so guys 40+ can still operate here.