Can no masturbation no sex be dangerous?

Drdeee

Banned
Reaction score
After several 5 day breaks I managed to go 7 days without any desire what so ever to cheat. I haven't been getting ***** either. I've become short tempered and prone to violence. Can just say **** it and leave without giving a damn about others feelings. Tonight got close to burning a place down. So that anything has to do with build up of sperm or testosterone?

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Isnt that great?

Go hit the gym and see what you can do, unlimited stamina and aggressivness toward heavyer weights.

limerickdesign

Don Juan
Reaction score
High testosterone and prison have a link. Must have a disciplined mind.

High testosterone makes you take risks you wouldnt normally do. Extremely important chemical
It can definetely be controlled need some discipline and some calming techniques.

Not an expert in the area but do massive amounts of sleuthing. Testosterone is our bread and butter for motivation confidence and excelling but has some dark sides

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got it in an other forum, Im no professional in the field so make your opinion yourself.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11760788?ordinalpos=16&itool=EntrezSystem2.PEntrez.Pubmed.Pubmed_ResultsPanel.Pubmed_RVDocSum
Abstract

This current study examined the effect of a 3-week period of sexual abstinence on the neuroendocrine response to masturbation-induced orgasm. Hormonal and cardiovascular parameters were examined in ten healthy adult men during sexual arousal and masturbation-induced orgasm. Blood was drawn continuously and cardiovascular parameters were constantly monitored. This procedure was conducted for each participant twice, both before and after a 3-week period of sexual abstinence. Plasma was subsequently analysed for concentrations of adrenaline, noradrenaline, cortisol, prolactin, luteinizing hormone and testosterone concentrations. Orgasm increased blood pressure, heart rate, plasma catecholamines and prolactin. These effects were observed both before and after sexual abstinence. In contrast, although plasma testosterone was unaltered by orgasm, higher testosterone concentrations were observed following the period of abstinence. These data demonstrate that acute abstinence does not change the neuroendocrine response to orgasm but does produce elevated levels of testosterone in males

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol I can't believe some of you people stop jerking off because random men on the internet say you should. o_O