can less attractive but strong, toned males be successful with good looking women?

Labourer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys,

as the name suggests I work in construction as a Labourer and I have a pretty toned physique, I'm nothing special when it comes to facial looks but make up for it body wise.

can someone like me get a good looking woman? what do you guys think about this? baring in mind I don't have loads of confidence when it comes to women but excel in many different areas of my life.

Silkandsteel

Don Juan
Reaction score
can someone like me get a good looking woman? - This is the answer to your own question my friend - you doubt yourself.

Don't, realise that you're physically attractive and, in your own words: "excel in many different areas of my life", all I reckon you need is some self confidence and some ideas to boost yourself when you spot a lady you like and want to make a move.

Look around here at the "approaches" and develop a few ways to start conversations with the women you want. Looks are merely a door-opener to emotionally affecting a women and that comes from YOU not your face...don't get too wrapped up on how you look, after all without extensive surgery, you're not gonna change it that much, just look after yourself and be clean and smell good.

If you're on your game and confident, dressed well, smelling good, squeaky-clean and giving her a nice, white smile, you'll be ok. Just make sure your tone is controlled and smooth, ooze confidence and she'll be glad she bumped into you.

Get that mindset mate - look at yourself for all your qualities and then go sell them to others with natural confidence. The more you try, the more you'll learn that it's not something to be feared or nervous about.

Being in construction, you're already in a job that demands masculinity, so you're off to a good start physically, just work on getting that across emotionally through confidence.

Good luck man ;)

TheHoff

Banned
Reaction score
yeah i guess as long as you possess the qualities of an alpha-male

musclyjerk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A great physique is so much more powerful than looks when it comes to giving off that dominant 'alpha male' aura.

Just get talking to them - if you're body is 'hot' you often get a free pass if your game isn't all that and your looks aren't that great.

The Muscly Jerk

Thomas94305

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1) I've been into health for a while now. The past couple of months, noticed something quite different. I've gotten rid of that last couple of lbs, you know.. the love handles in just these last few months. My chest to waist ratio stands out nicer now. I look more energetic, etc. I think that's the biggest difference lately, not clothing or other skills. I've noticed I can go to places, get wayyy more EC. If I walk up to a gal for dancing.. she'll hold my hand tighter walking to the dance floor, kino more, etc. It's not related to clothing, or what I say. I'll dress with the same clothes that I had 9 months ago. I'll say little.
2) We've all seen the woman with the oh so cuuuute face, body's OK, but not great. Then we see the woman with a killer body, firm breasts, sculpted waist, nice hips, but her face is just so so. The first is cute, the second is sexy.

3) What's it mean? I don't make too much of it. You can get more initial interest with a body, face. You need to have skill to take things somewhere. It'd just make opening a little easier.