Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can it be that it was all so simple now?

Nohitme Highmnu

Don Juan
Reaction score
So, I was having this discussion last night about women with the first legit natural dj that I've met. He kept talking about how he got these 3 different girls to give them their numbers, and how he got himself a lil fvck buddy. That is when he told me a little magical secret about women... this little secret is soo amazingly simple, yet it makes so much sense.

AS SOON AS YOU SEE A GIRL THAT YOU ARE INTERESTED, WALK UP TO HER AND SHOW HER THAT YOU ARE INTERESTED. Don't TELL her that you are interested, that is gay and is going to backfire 100% of the time. Show her.

Now, if you aren't sure HOW to show this women you are interested.... it is VERY simple. To show a woman that you are interested in her, you simply have to BE interested in her. Meaning, you listen intently to what she says, ask relevant questions, pounce on ANY c&f opportunity, touch her when you in a safe way as soon as you get the chance. Simple stuff, really.

If you do this and are completely straight forward.... it is a great demonstration of your confidence, and the women (who, by the way ALWAYS has the final word on whether or not you are going to score) will let you know if there is a possiblity of a relationship. If she has a bf, she will say it. If she thinks that you are ugly, she will say it (but if you approach intelligently you will already have an idea that she thinks your ugly before you even say hi).

Remember, approaching women is 100% natural. So, act like it is 100% natural that you want to fvck this little animal, without telling her, then you are destined for a great many encounters.

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Nohitme Highmnu
(but if you approach intelligently you will already have an idea that she thinks your ugly before you even say hi).

???????????????????????????????

Nohitme Highmnu

Don Juan
Reaction score
What I meant by that was, for example, getting eye contact first before approaching. Or, if the girl smiles at you. Anything that might indicate her wanting you to approach. Then, if you approach after getting (even though a slight) buying sign, then all you need to do is folow the rule. Show the woman that you are interested. And dont say anything stupid (which shouldn't be a problem because this woman is going to want to talk to you by that point).

This also meant, that if you just start grinding on a girl from behind... that you are NOT approaching intelligently, among the thousands of other ways that you can be a classless d!ck.

Whereas, if the woman looks angry at life, has her arms crossed and completely avoids your eye contact, approaching this women would also not be a very intelligent approach.

The thing is that the newbies are taught to make as many approaches all the time. Get rejected as many times as possible. Later on though, you will learn that quality in your approaches is much better then the quantity. What I mean is that after you aren't scared of being rejected, you can start getting like 80% success rate in getting phone numbers (granted they are somewhat fewer and farther between). anyway, enough rant.

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh, okay.. I was just having trouble comprehending that one sentence. The rest of it was dead-on. thanks.

Nohitme Highmnu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump...

*the crowd whispers among themselves* "This guy is bumping his own thread... whadda guy! At least this time it's a worthy thread to be bumped" :cool:

Mr. Mystery

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Nohitme Highmnu
Bump...

*the crowd whispers among themselves* "This guy is bumping his own thread... whadda guy! At least this time it's a worthy thread to be bumped" :cool:
Yeah, this thread really was worthy of being bumped. I get the feeling some of the newbies have been getting the wrong idea about being a challenge.

Mr. Mystery

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
this is a good tip, i think alot of us tend to complicate things when dealing with women, but keeping it simple and concentrating on the basics like this guy does is the way too go.

i like this

Remember, approaching women is 100% natural. So, act like it is 100% natural that you want to fvck this little animal, without telling her, then you are destined for a great many encounters.