You guys seem to agree that a lot of women go for guys with money. Will I be able to get women using my father's money?
Let me give you all a little background. I am not that great looking and really skinny. I am also really lazy, don't really have goals in life. I do lots of sitting around, smoke a lot of weed, drink like a fish, and play plenty of XBox.
I also have an uber-rich father who, bless him, pampers me to death. At my age of 23, I have my own huge house, luxo sports cars and SUVs, and basically everything I wanted thanks to my father.
Although I don't have too many redeeming qualities like hard-work or discipline, but can I still get women to like me? What can I do to up my dating life? Thanks....
Let me give you all a little background. I am not that great looking and really skinny. I am also really lazy, don't really have goals in life. I do lots of sitting around, smoke a lot of weed, drink like a fish, and play plenty of XBox.
I also have an uber-rich father who, bless him, pampers me to death. At my age of 23, I have my own huge house, luxo sports cars and SUVs, and basically everything I wanted thanks to my father.
Although I don't have too many redeeming qualities like hard-work or discipline, but can I still get women to like me? What can I do to up my dating life? Thanks....