Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can I Turn Thinness to My Advantage?

davelmn2003

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I realize how skinny I am and I want to work out and gain some weight. I'm about 5 foot 11 (would you say I'm moderately tall?)

The thing is, the other day I saw two tall, slender guys who were quite nicely dressed. Nothing fancy, but they looked crisp and sharp and clean. And also intelligent. I was impressed (I'm not into men, btw).

Then I asked myself: would women fall for a (moderately) tall guy who is thin, and who looks intelligent?

Is there any way that you can turn your thin body into an asset?

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you are a solid height , not tall

dont put too much stock into their height

wha they probably had going for tem was: being good lookin, wll dressed, good personalities and height may have played a small role

but it doesnt help you all that much

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by davelmn2003

Then I asked myself: would women fall for a (moderately) tall guy who is thin, and who looks intelligent?

ABSOLUTELY.

I'm 5' 10 maybe 5' 11 on a good day - I weigh 150-155 lbs. soaking wet and I look intelligent (because I am) - and there are times when I can't beat 'em off with a stick. Of course I also go through the occassional dry spell but who doesn't?

To me it sounds like you're just making excuses for failures in picking up b!tches.

Earth to davelmn2003 - it's the fat guys that have the problems picking up b!tches. I mean if you are an absolute toothpick then hit the weights.

You can also wear shirts with horizontal stripes to make you look "wider". And don't wear really baggy clothes as this just accentuates that you've got no muscle.

chancer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen man... I am skinny too. I've always dress nice. I started working out and eating a grip, gained like 15 lbs, and now i'm having more luck. But i think the main reason i've been having more luck is because I feel good about myself.

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh and when you get into your 40's and all the fatsos are struggling with cholesterol problems and the like and all the muscle heads start going flabby - you will be very thankful for being thin.

Being thin rocks. Stop b!tching.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
absolutely can turn it into an advantage. You can get very stylish, and develop a look to you. Remember Luke Perry back in the 90's, and some of the actors on comedy shows now? They are all slim. And if you are a toothpick, you can always pack on a few pounds and look normal and take advantage of it.

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ronin I
Oh and when you get into your 40's and all the fatsos are struggling with cholesterol problems and the like and all the muscle heads start going flabby - you will be very thankful for being thin.

Being thin rocks. Stop b!tching.
I don't wanna burst your bubble here man, but high cholestorol is more of a genetic problem than anything else. My dad played basketball in college, and also has ran several marathons, and guess what? He has high cholesterol.... So I'm sure I will have to worry about it just like my dad and my grandpa

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright - that wasn't necessarily my point - my point was that many health problems are GENERALLY correlated with being a fatass (heart disease, high cholesterol, diabetes, strokes/heart attacks....etc, etc fill in the blanks - I'm not a doctor nor a nutritionist).

Point is I don't know ANYONE that would want to be overweight instead of underweight.

davelmn2003

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No, fellow DJ's, I wasn't b!tching about being thin. I like being thin (though I really am too thin--I'm 5'11 and weighting only 120-125 lbs!!) I don't know why I'm so thin. I mean, my dad is thin too, but not as thin as me.

I definitely prefer the tall, slender type though. Still, I think I need to gain at least 20 more pounds or so to look "slender" instead of malnourished...

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, fellow DJ's, I wasn't b!tching about being thin. I like being thin (though I really am too thin--I'm 5'11 and weighting only 120-125 lbs!!) I don't know why I'm so thin. I mean, my dad is thin too, but not as thin as me.

I definitely prefer the tall, slender type though. Still, I think I need to gain at least 20 more pounds or so to look "slender" instead of malnourished...
Jeez man - do you eat? You're a freakin post.

Drink some protein shakes and hit the gym.

davelmn2003

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What protein shakes? Could you recommend a few? Would drinking those shakes gain you some weight??

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I realize how skinny I am and I want to work out and gain some weight. I'm about 5 foot 11 (would you say I'm moderately tall?)

The thing is, the other day I saw two tall, slender guys who were quite nicely dressed. Nothing fancy, but they looked crisp and sharp and clean. And also intelligent. I was impressed (I'm not into men, btw).

Is there any way that you can turn your thin body into an asset?
Would the world still be turning if it wasn't round?
Would fire go down if there was no gravity?
Would cats talk to dogs if they can bark?

The answer is WHO CARES?

Women are attracted to MEN, not sissies, chumps or pussies. So stop worrying about be'N thin or not tall enough. The less you worry about silly meaningless things, the more you can focus on seduce'N. N in case u didn't know, u can't seduce unless u interact with them ... soooooo ask yourself,

would women fall for a charming conversationist?

GHOST

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
<--- 19, 5'10" N 135lbs ... 140 on a good day like Ron would say.

anyways, that doesn't change the fact that I have alot of girls check'N me out N are interested physically in me. Ok, so I still have a hard time get'N check'd out by nines N dimes, but I'm work'N out hard.

As for protein shake - I don't recommend u that, the human body consumes enough protein - intake'N more will only make you fat. I shouldn't be tell'N u this, cuz I need u to take your focus of this 'physical self-conscious' bullshit but be'N slim has many advantages, when you work out - u only built up muscles N since u don't have much fat, u don't have to work hard to 'cut' your muscle or do intensive cardio to have more definition. So work out, eat breakfast everyday, eat properlly N inform yourself about nutrition. Read books, ask trainers, do a little of reasearch.

Umbra

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm with you, bro. I'm about 5'10'' or 5'11''. I usually weigh around 125 lbs. Recently, I've been hitting the weights at the gym, I've stopped my aerobic exercises (I used to run a few miles every few days, which makes you lose weight), I eat a lot more, and I drink whey protein supplement. I've already gained five more pounds in a few weeks.

Seriously, I do just fine with the ladies. A lot of them really dig the tall, thin, muscular look. It's in fashion.