Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can i still at this age?

Stephen89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've just turned 33 and have my own life, income.

I went to an amusement park/theme park the other day and when I go off the last ride, there were a bunch of 18 year old females and they acted flirty with me, they were talking about the bedroom stuff but a fence separated me to them. And I lost them after. At 33, I look 25.

What I'm trying to say is, can I still get 18-21 year old from clubs bring them to my place if I stay in shape at 35? I'm looking to buy a house with my own income l, put down a deposit and I'll have my life.

Thanks

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you look 25, you are are 25 (you can even tell them you're 25)
If you are good looking and '25', then of course you can still bang 18 year olds. That's not a big age difference
It's all about attraction. It's not in your control though. It's about approaching and seeing if she's interested or not. You can't 'game' your way to attraction. No secret lines or methods to 'manipulate' her into wanting to bang you lol. It's a Numbers game

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably not. The fact you are asking puts you into the the category of following the beaten path. It's not even being 33. It's the fact you 2nd guess it. That's anti seductive. It's the anti game.

Talking to the demographic is better than the average bloke. Alternatively, it's the girls getting more free attention. The play is to quickly get digits no follow on ig. It's pickup or #nextset! If she's not dtf #nextset her!

No free attention. There's a fine line between approaching and free attention. Adopt being icy af. If she's not dtf place her on disregard. If you got the resources, get a guru, and keep going out. You ain't 18 anymore so, integrate the following as a way of life. Not making it your life chasing soon to be expire poon.

There are a lot of 304s and jump offs. Lots of modern women ran through. Being 18 is **** and chuck material. She's still gotta add value. The concept of value added is unfathomable for modern women. Herein lies where being icy af comes in. Modern women need some pair of skates. Place her on ice. Have ice running through your veins. Be charismatic. Turn on the charm. Pickup and pull girls but be able to switch it off. Your pursuing a miniscule amount of the female population.

Set pace. Send location. Test compliance. 8 lead. She follows or #next! Hotter girls are turning 18 everyday.

Real talk, today's baddie is 1 broke rubber or cheese burger away from expired. Act accordingly. Comply or bye. #nextset

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's pickup or #nextset! If she's not dtf #nextset her!
Yes. She must comply with what you want. Clearly define what you want.

Herein lies where being icy af comes in. Modern women need some pair of skates. Place her on ice. Have ice running through your veins. Be charismatic. Turn on the charm. Pickup and pull girls but be able to switch it off. Your pursuing a miniscule amount of the female population.

Set pace. Send location. Test compliance. She follows or #next! Hotter girls are turning 18 everyday.
Icy is good. Zero tolerance for stuff. Too many men tolerate too much nonsense behavior from women.

Lots of modern women ran through. Being 18 is **** and chuck material. She's still gotta add value. The concept of value added is unfathomable for modern women.
At 18-22, a woman still has value. I think about my first 2 weeks of college. Most of those women in their first 2 weeks of freshman year weren't run through yet. If a man is able to get a woman early enough, she might still have value longer term. A lower notch count helps with that. Higher notch count women are girlfriend at best, no ring women.

Some women at US universities become run through by the end of freshman or sophomore year if they aren't careful. However, some retain value with a lower notch count. Value added is unfathomable for a modern woman.

The modern woman at a university isn't enhancing her girlfriend and/or wifely skills with cooking, cleaning, and sewing focus.

I have seen guys 25+ try to build around an 18-21 year old. They have the right idea but select the wrong person to build around. I knew a guy who was once 25 and tried to build around an 18 year old. He waited until she was 23-24 to put a ring on it and start living the 1950s-1960s beta male life with her (marriage, house in suburbs, etc.). He didn't realize it was the 2000s-2010s when this happened and that world ended decades earlier. She exited the relationship at 29 with a nice divorce settlement. No kids though so he at least got away with that. He did get her best years though he probably made her best years boring.

Real talk, today's baddie is 1 broke rubber or cheese burger away from expired. Act accordingly. Comply or bye. #nextset
So true.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

What I'm trying to say is, can I still get 18-21 year old from clubs bring them to my place if I stay in shape at 35? I'm looking to buy a house with my own income l, put down a deposit and I'll have my life.
Is the home you are going to buy within walking distance of bars/nightclubs? 18-22 year olds don't care about your home ownership status, especially if it is only going to be a one night stand from a bar. Logistical considerations are what matters most in getting the one night stand.

The only way that your home ownership status will matter is to women who are closer to your own age and seeking a provider type boyfriend. Some of them might care about that but those women, if childless, can be obtained with a 1 bedroom apartment.

I do recommend staying in shape.

I think you also need to think about the entirety of your life before committing to real estate ownership.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. She must comply with what you want. Clearly define what you want.

Icy is good. Zero tolerance for stuff. Too many men tolerate too much nonsense behavior from women.

At 18-22, a woman still has value. I think about my first 2 weeks of college. Most of those women in their first 2 weeks of freshman year weren't run through yet. If a man is able to get a woman early enough, she might still have value longer term. A lower notch count helps with that. Higher notch count women are girlfriend at best, no ring women.

Some women at US universities become run through by the end of freshman or sophomore year if they aren't careful. However, some retain value with a lower notch count. Value added is unfathomable for a modern woman.

The modern woman at a university isn't enhancing her girlfriend and/or wifely skills with cooking, cleaning, and sewing focus.

I have seen guys 25+ try to build around an 18-21 year old. They have the right idea but select the wrong person to build around. I knew a guy who was once 25 and tried to build around an 18 year old. He waited until she was 23-24 to put a ring on it and start living the 1950s-1960s beta male life with her (marriage, house in suburbs, etc.). He didn't realize it was the 2000s-2010s when this happened and that world ended decades earlier. She exited the relationship at 29 with a nice divorce settlement. No kids though so he at least got away with that. He did get her best years though he probably made her best years boring.

So true.
There's no two ways about it.

To form 18-23 SMV should be what fellas pursue. He best of gtfo. The problem is that, women are trained to be your #1 aversary not mothers nor wives.

The age is simply a demographic. Whether or not she has the software or not is on the man to disqualify. The state is public enemy number one. Feminism, divorce, child custody, etc are just symptoms of the state and it's draconian measures.

Clarey suggests separate residency and no kids. Majority of man will attempt to stuff a round peg in a square hole. The 50s is dead. While I agree female nature is as it is, women were netter behaved due to the culture and society being better. There was no **** **** pedaled to kids nor a promo for false allegations.

You are 1 of the first to accurately describe the dumpster fire smp over the past decade. The biggest channels and YouTubers don't make the connection because they play house, they don't go out, no approaching, and can't pull. They do a hell of a job flexing behind the keyboard hiding behind marriage while bashing it. They are not competing. No clue what the SMP is like given the last time they dated, the Internet wasn't around never mind social media.

There's is a lack of nuclear family minded women Making for a rubbish SMP whereby men are seeking to find something nonexistent. Why would she be anything of value? Her own mother taught her **** ****. To thot. The system incentivizes be a train wreck. Exit with cash and prizes.

The game is catch and release of 1st. Should a fella acquire value added peak SMV 18-23 let it play. If she's not allocating HER best &&& all of it, she's a jump off.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Find your lane. Stephan we know nothing abut you or your experience and skills. I'd say age is the least of your worries. Find women you have something in common with

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I went to an amusement park/theme park the other day and when I go off the last ride, there were a bunch of 18 year old females and they acted flirty with me, they were talking about the bedroom stuff but a fence separated me to them. And I lost them after. At 33, I look 25.

Thanks
If the age you target still finding you sexy then yes you can have fun with them.

there were a bunch of 18 year old females and they acted flirty with me
women are getting better on teasing and getting attention, dont build too much hope on this incident

Macadellic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OP,
DO NOT LET ANYONE
TELL YOU WHAT YOU CAN OR CANT DO.

I’m in my late 30s and have been called a silver fox.

Currently living 10mins away
from a popular university with
a football team that gets televised.

Live life on your terms.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Thanks

Yes.

madeit

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure you can bro - and a nice little trick when girls ask your age is say "guess" ( always a fun thing anyway) and then when they say a younger one act surprised and say 'yes!' - there is absolutely no reason not to.

The.Prodigy

Reaction score

Thanks
Obviously. I’m 29 and date women between 20 and 38 ish. But I’ve had younger and older. Most girls I know of that age are actually prefer guys around or above 30 instead of agemates.

And the game when dating someone legal but still much younger is really a piece of cake, if you have some game.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I'm trying to say is, can I still get 18-21 year old from clubs bring them to my place if I stay in shape at 35?
YES.

When I was in my early 30's, I had girls as young as 17! wanting the D from me. I obviously didn't go through with it but my threshold was 19. I was able to get girls from 19 - 21.

I'm 39 now and I STILL attract girls that are as young as 20. It's wild but it can DEFINITELY be done.

Girls this age just want some fun and if you get them in bed and you know what you're doing, look out because they'll stick to you like the strongest glue you can find at home depot.

Side Note: This is why older Men love younger Women. They're fun and are open to sexual experiences (Threesome's, etc.).