Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can I replicate high interest?

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my biggest headaches is dealing with girls showing low or mediocre interest. Recently I’ve started dating a stripper showing high interest. And life is just super easy. Anytime I want her over, she’s ready to leave work and drop other things on a dime notice to spend time with me.
Funny thing is, I never did anything different with her to get her high interest. And that’s my problem. How can I make other girls high interest? It’s rather discouraging to take the assumption that I have no control over whose high interest and who isn’t. I mean, there’s gotta be a way for us to control that right? There’s gotta be a trick y’all superstars use to make all girls high interest? Or you just get better at dating low interest girls in order to maintain the plates?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the record strippers are master manipulators. Likely not genuine if you can't acquire the following from a basic civilian. Level up.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes and no.

You have control over some things but not all things. The things you don't have control over are her other options at the time she met you, and if you are her "type" or not - both physically, how you dress, and how you act.

If you are in good shape, dress well, and you either are a confident high value man with a lot of options with women, or you know the "tricks" on how to emulate a high value man with a lot of options with women (fake it till you make it), then there's nothing more you can do to generate higher interest level. The only "tricks" are simply aimed at showing inexperienced or low value men how to emulate high value men.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve wondered this too. When I first began pua I got high interest easily because I believed there was a way to take control in the way OP talks about. Over the years I “learned” that there isn’t and my results are not as good as they first we’re. So that tells me the state I was in when I believed anything was possible was far more attractive than being grounded ln “Reality”

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my biggest headaches is dealing with girls showing low or mediocre interest. Recently I’ve started dating a stripper showing high interest. And life is just super easy. Anytime I want her over, she’s ready to leave work and drop other things on a dime notice to spend time with me.
Funny thing is, I never did anything different with her to get her high interest. And that’s my problem. How can I make other girls high interest? It’s rather discouraging to take the assumption that I have no control over whose high interest and who isn’t. I mean, there’s gotta be a way for us to control that right? There’s gotta be a trick y’all superstars use to make all girls high interest? Or you just get better at dating low interest girls in order to maintain the plates?
The game is to simply stay with people who have high interest. Your confidence will be pegged, you will always say and do the right things. It gets dragged down if you are trying to make medium or low interest people a priority in your life. It makes your mind put them on a pedastal and try to prove to them, which is kryptonite for your swag and masculinity.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wrong frame. She should be working to raise your IL not the other way around. Low Il women are a waste of time. Even if you get her out youll be walking on egg shells and shell ghost for the slightest infraction.

If she says shell call and never does move on, shes not interested.
If shes flakes with no counter offer move on shes not interested.
If she gives brief responses to your texts and doesnt ask any questions in turn move on shes not interested.