Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can I get Asian girls as a black man?

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Listening to hiphop and being down with the scene (hanging in the clubs, socializing with black men) are two vastly different things.

The simple fact is they will be more receptive, at least by association and environment. To deny this and label black men as orbiters shows you don't have much experience with either subject.

I do.
I don't deny they will be more receptive. But being more sexually receptive is an entirely different thing. Women believe they want one thing but their actions will contradict it. Always.

ManFromTartarus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't deny they will be more receptive. But being more sexually receptive is an entirely different thing. Women believe they want one thing but their actions will contradict it. Always.
Dude really? You're going to try to split hairs on this? You know what I mean by receptive.

Every rep you make on this thread shows more and more that you have very little experience with asian women and the HipHop scene. Let it go.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude really? You're going to try to split hairs on this? You know what I mean by receptive.

Every rep you make on this thread shows more and more that you have very little experience with asian women and the HipHop scene. Let it go.
You're a 47 message newbie. Shut up and learn before you can start going after people like you own the place.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing is impossible. However, Asians are the hardest ethnicity for a black man to attract by a significant margin.

I recall reading the OK OKcupid data in the mid 2010s. Unsurprisingly, the lowest response rate on the racial data chart was black men messaging Asian women. However, it was noted that even in the case of the lowest average response rate, 17% of Asian women still replied.

Put yourself out there, it can be done.

ManFromTartarus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're a 47 message newbie. Shut up and learn before you can start going after people like you own the place.
Yea I'm a 47 rep newb with a whole lot more of experience on both these subjects than you, cause you are floundering.

No I don't own shyt around here but I call out BS when I see it. If you can't handle it put me on ignore.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blah blah blah earn your stripes before you talk sh*t.