Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can I Eat Like a Cheap College Student Bodybuilder and still get abs?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can I eat a cheap college student bodybuilder diet to save money? Or will I just be driving myself nuts doing that. I’m thinking about ditching my college meal plan and eating things like frozen chicken breast, canned tuna, sardines, lots of canned beans, oatmeal, protein powder, bodybuilder’s chili, almonds, frozen vegetables, nonfat milk powder, and milk. For cheat meals I would keep beers in the fridge and I would go eat out. Can I do that to save money, or would I just be starving myself and going crazy? The school meal plan is way too expensive, and pretty gross too.

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Can I eat a cheap college student bodybuilder diet to save money? Or will I just be driving myself nuts doing that. I’m thinking about ditching my college meal plan and eating things like frozen chicken breast, canned tuna, sardines, lots of canned beans, oatmeal, protein powder, bodybuilder’s chili, almonds, frozen vegetables, nonfat milk powder, and milk. For cheat meals I would keep beers in the fridge and I would go eat out. Can I do that to save money, or would I just be starving myself and going crazy? The school meal plan is way too expensive, and pretty gross too.
Food like chicken breast and protein powder is relatively inexpensive. As long as you keep protein at about 1 gram per pound you weigh you'll be in a good place to bulk or cut while reducing muscle loss. If you're lean and trying to bulk you'll want to have a caloric surplus. 500 calories a day works. If you're cutting you'll want a caloric deficit. Again 500 calories works plus whatever you lose working out.

If you're eating a ramen diet low in calories and protein it's going to be difficult to achieve the results you want.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go for it, the food you listed is pretty inexpensive too. Salmon and steaks are more pricey but you can get by on chicken and tuna. Add broccoli, kale, eggs and you have some cheap protein there.