Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can I do dating same way I've always made friends??

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
I've always just talked to people with no agenda and when it was obvious someone really liked me, I asked if they wanted to be friends

can same thing work with women or do women rarely give signals that obvious when they want to date you?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women younger than 25 give obvious signals they like you, the older ones don’t and tend to play more games because they’ve been used up by countless bums and now you have to sift through all their bad choices in dating and fai,ed marriages. If you offer friendship to a woman, be prepared to be taken advantage of at every turn.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Part of me wants to know how much of a kick you're getting out of this in real life.

But part of me thinks you should seek some professional help.

Billtx49

Reaction score
I've always just talked to people with no agenda and when it was obvious someone really liked me, I asked if they wanted to be friends

can same thing work with women or do women rarely give signals that obvious when they want to date you?
I believe your question has already been answered many times on the forum. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.