"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Can I act like a broke dude if Im making 6 figures?

B80

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
926
Reaction score
675
Just because you have money, doesn't mean you have to act like a ****. Only my 2 closest friends know my true value but I came from nothing and now own a business so I know what it's like to live month to month and being constantly afraid on paying bills. Having money makes me relaxed and confident, you know how to hide being rich, but you don't want to.
Exactly. Its extremely liberating to be able to go out and not have to worry/overthink how much you're spending.

Not saying throw money around like an idiot, but it's one less concern and you can just relax and have a good time together.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
Many women would feel uncomfortable with you picking up the tab, especially if aren't into you.
This reiterates the key point: Women who aren’t interested do NOT want the guy paying for them. They know that dates in which the guy pays come with an expectation of sex at some point in the near future. To suggest otherwise is denying reality. The lack of understanding of female behavior on this forum really is fascinating at time.

What's truly low class is expecting pusssy because you paid.
The only women that will sleep with you for that reason are gold diggers or really cheap wh0res. Luckily there's plenty of compatible women for both of us. We can agree to disagree, I have absolutely no intention of changing my methods. I'm done here.
There is no disagreement. Men who split the bill on dates are cheap.
 
Top