Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can girls be too nice? Do you lose attraction for girls that are too nice?

happyman2012

Don Juan
Reaction score
Can girls be too nice? Do you lose attraction for girls that are too nice?

For me personally, I think they can and I do.

Being "A nice guy" if your a man is a no no.
I think the same applys for women.

Wether thats because at the start of my dating life I ended up in a relationship with two girls who were *****es or I just like abit of variation and passion in my relationships!

Whats your opinion?

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No I wouldn't lose attraction. This can actually amplify the attraction. This is especially true if the female is really nice and really cute. Besides I just don't have it in me to take advantage of people's kindness or even take it for granted. And a genuinely nice girl is a rarity these days.

I don't understand the retarded and backwards mindset society has these days of taking kindness for weakness. It's stupidity at it's finest.

happyman2012

Don Juan
Reaction score
C-quenced said:
No I wouldn't lose attraction. This can actually amplify the attraction. This is especially true if the female is really nice and really cute. Besides I just don't have it in me to take advantage of people's kindness or even take it for granted. And a genuinely nice girl is a rarity these days.

I don't understand the retarded and backwards mindset society has these days of taking kindness for weakness. It's stupidity at it's finest.
I find nice women attractive, I do! Who really wants a complete *****! I dont (anymore)
Im just talking TOO nice.
Like men who are "NICE GUYS" - Its a put off for women.
So i deinfetly feel like a "NICE GIRL" is a put off for men.

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Once you take the red pill and understand the true nature of women you would give your left nut for a girl that's"too" nice.
This

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We're not women, we dont like annoying or dangerous behaviour from our partner nor we get a boner from a girl pissing us off, to like a girl that treat us good is perfectly normal and sane.

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Problem is, the nice ones are also the ones who will get comfortable. And drop all their female alpha. So she puts on twenty pounds, starts nesting and dressing frumpy.

She can bake all the cookies in the world, but they can't make her attractive.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
We're not women, we dont like annoying or dangerous behaviour from our partner nor we get a boner from a girl pissing us off, to like a girl that treat us good is perfectly normal and sane.
Totally agree. A girl can't be too nice. Go date a BPD if you want to put up with some woman's BS.
I have no interest in adding drama to my life.

happyman2012

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice girls like nice guys have a tendency to be needy/clingy/insecure.
I guess that's what I mean when I think about it.
Being nice is fine, but if they are TOO nice and show them behaviours, that's what puts me off.

CrimsonPanther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
as long as i want to bone her, i don't really care if she is clingy :D

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a lot of guys here are full of it... but so are women who claim the same thing about men. Nice "cute" girls definitely exist, but most guys go after the hot, high class, in-demand, crazy, lusty bishes... Hence why they keep complaining about them, and try figuring them out - as they're being teased, manipulated, used, played, etc. They're all about the drama, challenge, and prize mentality, all the same. Attraction is attraction. :kick:

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kinda turns me on, used to work with this average looking lady, she did have something sexy about her though... always smiling. I always imagined her leading me into the bedroom with that big smile, gently cupping my balls as she slowly stroked the shaft occasionally asking me if I was OK and needed anything. I shoulda asked her out or something... think she had kids lol.

countwoofoolah

Don Juan
Reaction score
SgtSplacker said:
Kinda turns me on, used to work with this average looking lady, she did have something sexy about her though... always smiling. I always imagined her leading me into the bedroom with that big smile, gently cupping my balls as she slowly stroked the shaft occasionally asking me if I was OK and needed anything. I shoulda asked her out or something... think she had kids lol.
dude...this has nothing to do with the post...

Also OMG Overshare !!!

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
countwoofoolah said:
dude...this has nothing to do with the post...

Also OMG Overshare !!!

Sorry... got kinda carried away there...

Uncharted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It makes it so much easier. Why are you complaining that a girl has high interest and is not playing games?

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope, girls cannot be too nice (if by nice we mean genuinely nice, and not using 'nice guy' tactics to meet covert objectives).

Because think about the opposite- a girl is who is not nice is mean. Nobody likes a mean-spirited girl.

Who Dares Win said:
Agreed.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh c'mon, she just has to be hot, cute, pretty, look good, and maybe have common interests, and then i'm attracted to her, women have the luxury of not needing as much qualifications as we guys do in order to be attractive

Jair213

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nice girls are usually taken at a young age, this are the types of girls to stay and marry there high school sweet heart.

wwfdsm

Reaction score
Nice girls are the best thing in woman nature. Forget about red pills and other bullsh!ts. Most probably nice girls are virgins, but this shouldn't be an issue.

Nice girls (=virgins) are placing themselves pretty straight forward, happened to me many times, and believe me guys this is so enjoyable. Forget about ALL others manipulative tricks women use.

But because nice guys are falling for bad girls (and the opposite) a huge unbalance becomes real in our society. Then, the ex-nice girls are turned into bad girls and start playing mind games with every man they meet.

Your comments so far, is a total mess, so many different opinions and judgements ... So when someone asks if a nice person is likeable, you may get negatives responses ..

The more relationships a woman had, the more tests & psycho games you get, ALWAYS!

happyman2012

Don Juan
Reaction score
again, what I come to realise I ment was:

nice girls = good

clingy, insecure, up your arse 24/7, always chasing you, never letting you seek them out girls = bad

Alot of "NICE" girls do have that type of behaviour. That is the behaviour I mean and that puts me off.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
happyman2012 said:
again, what I come to realise I ment was:

nice girls = good

clingy, insecure, up your arse 24/7, always chasing you, never letting you seek them out girls = bad

Alot of "NICE" girls do have that type of behaviour. That is the behaviour I mean and that puts me off.
Yea, but the two go hand in hand... much like how an independent, challenging, confident, "sexy" bish is usually mean, stuck up, conceited, fake, or a player. People of both genders usually go for the latter, and dismiss all the negative traits because it attracts them. Just the way it works. It's always a package deal.