Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
I agree, however I think a decent amount of time needs to pass before this can happen *usually*. If you can remain unattached and act indifferent, then this will work.. however, I'm afraid a lot of guys will read this thinking they can turn their EX into a fvck toy while they still have feelings for her.. which will NEVER, NEVER, work.If it's easy going and fun, then yes, of course. As long as both parties know the deal. I've done it...my high school gf (going way back) broke up with me, but I didn't mind, and we fukked around a while after that. She had Oneitis but I was off to college, lol. Another girl I dated for a minute, it ended fine, but we also got together once or twice after that, and went on to be friends which was cool. Just beware that one party will always be slightly more invested, even if it's 51/49. Don't let it be you, and if it's her, hold your frame, manage it well and know when to put the thing to bed.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
There are in fact 2 other women.This is just an experiment.Why not just get a new woman? One where there aren't going to be emotional strings attached? You can say she is "just" a plate, but it is really hard to go from having a relationship with someone to just treating it as sex. In fact, I would say close to impossible. You run a big risk of a lot of potential drama.
Better off just focusing on new women.