Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can being a virulent racist (e.g., Nazi) result in getting the "alpha bad boy" cred that is so important in macking?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was watching this, and it got me interested:

Evidently, this man has been thrown off of OKCupid for being a famous Nazi. I wonder if there are a certain subset of women - who obviously have at least consonant sympathies with this movement - who see men like this as having desirable alpha cred. Of course I could see non-white, non-Gentile women being universally appalled, but I don't think this guy is macking that action.

In a meta sense, I guess the question is whether a man can be extraordinarily repulsive to most women, but be overly attractive to the very small contingent of other women for the reasons that repulse the former. Perhaps even his predilection for crying could even be seen as ironically showing a sensitive side. It also seems that being convex is better than being boringly round, so I somewhat think this man will ultimately have success getting a woman.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
This pvssy attracting women ? LMAO

Women can smell his pussiness a 100 miles away and if she can't at the beginning she will soon after to dump his noob @ss.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The guy doesn't seem alpha but I throw in some nazi game.every now and then and I can testify that "Yes", women find it attractive.

Fact that I don't feel sorry about being white or german lol, can piss a lot of the colored bit*hes off, but they just want to control and manipulate me anyways, the cvnts. Asian/white women are more likely to be attracted. It's that idgaf attitude combined with unapologetic pride that they find most attractive. Also I am proud of my ancestors/forefathers which is alpha, and I feel a natural understanding with people of my culture, which is alpha. Plus a solid recognition of cultural differences as opposed to "we all bleed red" cognitive dissonance whereby you just get overrun like a faggot with foreign invaders. Women know on a deep down level it's conquer or be conquered.

Warning: do not use this game on jewish women.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't know...but sorta related I'm racist against all races including my own (I'm not white) lol I have close friends who are white, asian, hispanics etc -I almost always play the devil's advocate. The only thing that really bothers me though is tuning into a mainstream English radio station and listening to them playing some Spanish song. I don't know why but it annoys the crap out of me. Similarly, landing at a major US airport and seeing it run (overrun?) by out of shape immigrants with heavy accents. It's like when I land here I want to feel like I'm in America where are all the cute white or mixed women dammit??!

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also I am proud of my ancestors/forefathers which is alpha, and I feel a natural understanding with people of my culture, which is alpha. .
It seems like white people are not allowed to be proud of their culture or heritage, mainly because they represent (for now) the majority). In fact, white people are supposed to actively encourage the dilution of their culture by encouraging increasing diversity. Any wanting to hold on to older traditions and culture are mostly seen as hate mongering. Just an observation.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with being proud of your heritage regardless of the race, color, culture etc. The problem is when any particular race feels like they're superior than the other races by default. Sorta like the OLD women feeling they're entitled to a Chad by default regardless of their personal accomplishment/SMV.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
landing at a major US airport and seeing it run (overrun?) by out of shape immigrants with heavy accents. It's like when I land here I want to feel like I'm in America where are all the cute white or mixed women dammit??!
I pretty much only travel intercontinentally, from Eastern Europe to the USA, and I am always immediately confronted by a passel of fat American chicks upon landing. :down:

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I pretty much only travel intercontinentally, from Eastern Europe to the USA, and I am always immediately confronted by a passel of fat American chicks upon landing. :down:
Yeah, or that. Neither says 'Welcome to America' as we want to imagine in our minds.