"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Can Asians use their race as an advantage???

Ragin_Asian

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2004
Messages
261
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Queensland, AUS
For such a long time i've always thought me being a young Filipino boy is the "biggest" obstacle to getting chicks in highschool. Silly me what was I thinking *slap *slap....

I really do feel for other asians who were told (and other ethnic backgrounds) that their race was a disadvantage. (living with my widowed mum in the new homeland, Australia didnt exactly help my cause)

Now with a bit more self esteem and confidence I can now approach and talk to different chicks at clubs and such.

To Jakethasnake, JT47319, Hoobie and other aspiring asian PUAs I just stumbled of something about using the "asian-ness" to your advantage such as humour etc. I'm always drunk at clubs and always chattin up chicks and when they ask me my name I reply with something like "Hi my name is Bok Choy" with a serious look on my face and ALWAYS get a laugh and when the ladies ask what I do i say I'm an International Ass model or Flex artist on loan from Philippines...they know I'm only kidding and builds rapport and sometimes they even joke about grabbin my ass

Once I dressed up as Monkey Magic for a pub crawl (only if your in Australia you would know who this is) and everyone was all like "hell yeah your a f*ckin legend man!!!" and that night everyone shouted me drinks and came home a very happy person..

I was wondering to all the other fellow wise Asian DJs out there what they think of this. Do you see this as lightly humiliating myself for others acceptance or rather using my asian-ness to my advantage? I'm still battling through self esteem issues and confidence but everyday I'm learning.

Anyways feel free to comment, I'm still a newbie :p
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

zentraveller

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
141
Reaction score
1
I have my own pet theory on this, but no, the main disadvantage of being Asian lies in your own mind. If anything, it can be an advantage because you have all the positive attributes of being (intelligent, cultured, professional, well-mannered). The only thing you need to do is center yourself as a sexual alpha male and let that shine through in everything you do.

Nothing wrong with being able to poke fun, but I wouldn't use the race thing as your "pet move" on cold approaches.

One thing you might want to ask yourself is WHY you feel being Filipino in Australia is a disadvantage (I've never been there myself but I have relatives who live in Western Australia). Is it because you think women will reject you solely based upon your race?

Did you know that in California (in the early to mid 1900s when racism was rampant across the U.S.), there were newspaper articles complaining about the success of Filipino men with white women? They were described as charming, great dancers, and aggressive, and therefore a menace on society because they scored regularly with the local girls. And we've progressed quite a bit since those days.
 

Ragin_Asian

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2004
Messages
261
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Queensland, AUS
Yea I only do that when I'm out drinking at clubs and so and It helps to make a fun conversation and I just flow on from there.

I used to think a person with similar traits like my height, race and background be a disadvantage until I met a good friend of mine. He is like me in so many ways it's so freaky. Filipino, same height, same taste in music and everything...Some days we even rock up to class wearing exactly similar type of clothes ie similar shirt and shorts (fate maybe lol). He is a good example of an alpha male. He grew up in a region dominated by black guys which is a pretty tough place to live in. He has a mindset that's so solid he can do anything and take on anything. Before he was even 18 he's already got jiggy with over 70 girls and lost count!!! Now he exudes so much confidence that everyone looks his way(yes HB9-10s) Oh by the way I'm better lookin that he is lol.

The only thing I b1tch about sometimes is that I'm always living under his shadow and it sux lol. But yea thats another thread i could start.

So now my negative beliefs about the race thing was suddenly non-existent. But I'm still in the process of improving myself and try to aim high while stumbling along the way(hey I'm human too).

Does anyone have a similar story like mine?? Anyone is welcome even if they are not asian.
 

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,574
Reaction score
66
Age
52
Location
Los Angeles
There is nothing wrong about being Asian that would put you at a disadvantage. The key is gonna be for you to not act too goofy, and make too much fun of yourself. You don't want to be like William Hung, who gets all the attention because people are treating him like a buffoon, a clown, so they love hanging around him.

A lot, I mean a lot of women, love the idea of dating someone different, and are open to interracial encounters. Papa (Pap on this forum)from Seduction101, and Real Social Dynamics, has talked about the things he does to "overcome" the tendency of some women to "disqualify" him or saying to themselves how "they don't usually go for Asian guys."

There, now I feel like I am Super Asian.
 

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
11,680
Reaction score
4,874
when they ask me my name I reply with something like "Hi my name is Bok Choy" with a serious look on my face and ALWAYS get a laugh and when the ladies ask what I do i say I'm an International Ass model or Flex artist on loan from Philippines
This has nothing to do with being asian. This is your sense of humor, and this brand of humor is always a winner with people. You make fun of yourself and become the person in a humorous story that you create. You are the humor, your life is humor, and it's goddam funny! This shines confidence big time because you show that you're not ashamed of ANY flaws you may have (note: race isn't a flaw, but can be viewed as one by other people). You turn your flaws into something that's no big deal.

This brand of humor is also very useful for dealing with c0ckblockers. I recall one guy that approached me and my woman, and he said, "You're gay, aren't you?" He had just created a flaw in my character, so I went with it. I responded with something like, "Yeah, baby, you wanna go back to my place and have a romp" in a "homosexual" voice and I licked my lips at him. Iit completely defused him and he left us alone since he made himself look like an ass. My woman was laughing herself silly.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Ragin_Asian

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2004
Messages
261
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Queensland, AUS
Well the last time I used the "bok choy" name thing I was talking to 3 girls and I had them laughin their asses off...Plus I say it in a very serious tone at the start and one the girls are very scared to call my name cos she is not sure if the name "bok choy" is a vegetable or my actual name. Then I would usually bust in on them...I also spin up some creative story then later tell them I was only just teasin them (one would hit me on the arm = kino). I do that at the start to entertain the group and they know that I'm just the fun entertaining guy not a jokin *******.

Sometimes the ladies know I'm spinning a fluff story but they keep on going cos it's fun and creative and they love a good laugh.

I party 3 nights a week which is stupid cos I go to university. I get drunk way too much and I surprise myself with so much random stuff. I wake up in the morning/afternoon at look at the mirror, smile at myself and say "YOU ARE ONE SILLY FOOL" before subjecting myself to another "oh no Ragin' Asian with those HBs" discussion with mates and tellin me which random chick I hooked up with.....

Hmmm I think Im gettin good at this lol
 

Ragin_Asian

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2004
Messages
261
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Queensland, AUS
By the way I don't go in the clubs proclaiming my asian-ness and don't act ghetto like some other flips (filipinos) I know.

By the way a HBFijianIndian called me up on a funny prop I did from a while ago. So I guess it's a good thing for me to do then...I told her that next time she calls me that I'll slap her on the ass.

My other side of sense of humour is that minor setbacks I turn it around and I get pretend pissed off/psycho/serious and I can get a whole table full of people laughing. The bad thing is people who don't kno me well just assumes I'm a whiny ***** when in fact I'm entertaining my friends and they love it cos they instantly forget what a sh1t day theyve had.

Only if you have a sense of humour will you get a chance to chill with me, otherwise theres no room for uptight *****es. My problem is sometimes I go for the innocent shy types with little or weird sense of humour.

I drink to forget my problems...My problem is I drink too much...Yea thats gonna be my motto for when I finish exams woohoo!!!
 

zentraveller

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
141
Reaction score
1
Just remember. There's a difference between seducer vs being solely an entertainer.
 

Ragin_Asian

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2004
Messages
261
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Queensland, AUS
At this stage I'm just entertaining who ever is around and gaining rapport and just generally having fun with friends. With new girls Im looking at the step of entertaining as a stepping stone towards seduction so as to gain confidence and social proof. The problem is that I get this high energy thing when I'm drinking so I gotta try and tone down the alcohol while still doing the high energy thing.

Yea I know I'm kinda stuck with entertaining at the moment. I'm still learning about seduction and the flirting...Anyone got good tips and links on creating attraction??...I'll do a search soon as I'm done with exams...I'm doing a whole "overhauland rebuild" of my inner game and identity so i get to be a real man that I am suppose to be instead of the socially conditioned wuss.

Anyways I'm goin on a roadtrip soon and that'll build something good in me. Time to spread my wings and explore the world...
 

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2004
Messages
537
Reaction score
0
Just don't play up stereotypes (ie. don't be too quiet/nerdish, and don't be a "chigga" - or those "Azn thugz").

Everything else is a free-for-all, but I'd definitely emphasize not becoming the joke. Humour is good when done moderately, but do it too much and you end up as the clown.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2004
Messages
334
Reaction score
0
too much Filipino thugs around my area, good thing to hear you are not one of them

as for the topic, asians can use their race in several advantage
-> smarter (well,, for most people, not me though :p)
-> works harder
-> usually either the nerd types or pu$$y gangstas

it has questioned about myself that I listen to rap a lot, I dress mostly urban or sporty, people see me as a "gangsta" (which a lot of guys calls me that) I tell them I ain't like that...

that brings up why dressing urban makes me a "gangsta" or "trying to be black" :rolleyes:

so yeah being asian has advantage but you don't have a advantage if you fall under the stereotypes :)
 

Ragin_Asian

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2004
Messages
261
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Queensland, AUS
Yeah tom121 I never liked stereotypes and "flip thugs" anyways. Filipinos are suppose to be fearless warriors in the ancient days not ghetto wannabe thugs trying to all black.

Filipinos are tough in the old days...Believe it or not the Colt .45 handgun was first developed and meant specifically to stop native Filipino warriors because the standard revolvers were not powerful enough to stop rampaging.....yea yea I got carried away. Not exactly a good example of how we Filipinos made history.

I'm not one of those crazy loud "GIVE ME RICE, B*TCH" fools or the ones who deny their heritage. I now simply just embrace my nationality and use it to my advantage...Being unique here is the key, not being left out. You can always love your own race and eventually become "human advertisement" for the hotties who maybe suffering the symptoms of "yellow fever" and need a good fix lol :p

Of course not only asians can do this. I encourage everyone of diverse culture to stop being a b*tch about their race or nationality and start embracing who you are and where you come from. But beware...do not fall under stereotype or wannabe roles...just be who you are and be unique or else I'll shoot you with a Colt .45 :)

Grab your balls and go for it BABY!!!!!
 

SDFUandDie

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 1, 2004
Messages
74
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Ragin_Asian
Well the last time I used the "bok choy" name thing I was talking to 3 girls and I had them laughin their asses off...
Wondering if they was laughing at you or with you?!?!?!?!!?

That "Boy choy" joke wasnt even all that funny but I guess if its coming from so goofy a$$ dude I would laugh too.
 

Ragin_Asian

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2004
Messages
261
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Queensland, AUS
No mate they were laughing with me and later on I get approached by the same girl and ask for my real name and more about me.

By the way Ive never used the same line more than once or twice...I just simply move on and be more creative on other things such as C&F and attraction.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Joined
Oct 15, 2004
Messages
143
Reaction score
1
Age
67
Can we stop the whinning about our race and get on with it?

I'm black. You don't hear me whinning about how I can't find a date cause of it.

Most of you guys problem is that you have a fetish taste for white wimmin! And that's cool as long as you don't end up complaining and whinning or posting how you jerked some white woman around and came out on top...just cause your asian.

Be asian and be proud! It's the only life you will have this time around so make the most of it.
 

SDFUandDie

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 1, 2004
Messages
74
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Metaphysikal_Lover
I'm black. You don't hear me whinning about how I can't find a date cause of it.
Actually your "whinning" now.

and he never said he wasnt proud of his race, he just "a funny dude" wanna get in the with ladies. Tryin to use his race to get some pu$$y, but we can all tell by the way he fonts he's definately not a DJ.

:cool:
 

Ragin_Asian

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2004
Messages
261
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Queensland, AUS
Come to think about now I think it is sh*t having those stupid beliefs. But that was in primary/high school years which was well over half a decade ago.

Right now I just notice that "Im trying to make up for racial identity from lost years due to racism". Yea I guess I made a mistake. A common newbie mistake. Also I should cut down on drinking...

By the way I'm over this whole thing, the silly behaviour was just out of boredom when the clubs are dying down. The environment was just laidback to be taken seriously. I'm not always nosing for a pick up.
 

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
1,576
Reaction score
3
Location
south west, uk
Whenever I think of Asians I think of Bruce Lee.

Take up Wing Chun!

Just be yourself and be proud to be asian, just like everyone else should, unless they are French of course, you nasty people you.

Only joking:D
 

Jason#4

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
97
Reaction score
1
Location
USA
Originally posted by zentraveller
Did you know that in California (in the early to mid 1900s when racism was rampant across the U.S.), there were newspaper articles complaining about the success of Filipino men with white women? They were described as charming, great dancers, and aggressive, and therefore a menace on society because they scored regularly with the local girls. And we've progressed quite a bit since those days.
Dang, if I could go back in time thats when and where I want to be. I just try to be the opposite of a stereotypical asian. Usually works.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top