“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

can anyone explain top me make up sex?

wise_mage

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 28, 2001
Messages
409
Reaction score
0
I`ve heard make up sex is the best kind of sex somehow. it has that reputation at least. so whats the deal with it? and how do you get into arguments or fights that will end up in make up sex?

Im a very cool and calm person and usually resolve rationally most things, so I dont get all worked up about meaningless little things like a lot of people do.

why is make up sex better or why does it have that reputuation?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 6, 2003
Messages
574
Reaction score
3
Age
47
Location
3rd rock from the sun
What feelings did you get when you recovered something you lost? Now add those feelings to sex and you get make up sex.

It's that simple.

Don't try to intellectualize/over complicate sex.

A word of advice, don't purposely try to get a woman extremely anoyed so you can have make up sex with her. The consequences of that action might be devastating...don't play with fire...
 

tiburon

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
458
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
MIAMI & NEW YORK
I disagree

Actually i feel a couple if they love each other should only go to bed if they have resolved all their conflicts . I have heard to many stories of wife fantatsizing about other man whill fvcking their husbands just to get back at themm.,..these are wife hoes ofcourse..

Sincerely Tiburon

p.d sex is good or great whenever you chose for it to be....
 

Reto

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2003
Messages
836
Reaction score
1
Age
53
You're doing it like you want to hurt her. Fast and Furious...
 

stormwriter

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
239
Reaction score
0
Location
Portland, OR
I think it's also cause of the drama, emotions, and passion from arguing. Chicks love that crap, and it probably releases chemicals that get them fired up and make them horny.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

dionysius_d

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 25, 2003
Messages
260
Reaction score
0
Location
Mount of Olives- Sydney.
Its the higher point in the cycle of love-hate relationships.

Its also like lifting the lid on all the emotional garbage u stored up.
 

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
1,041
Reaction score
5
Location
NY
It's kind of about passion I think. I mean, anyone who can get you so riled up and angry, can get you riled up in another way... It's just a transfer of that crazy energy from something bad to something good I guess.
 
Top