Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can any1 help me out with this HB8 junior chick !!!

Sniper2k

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wassup fellow Don Juans. Here's my story:

I'm a senior now with my eye on this junior chick. I knew her since sophmore year. She's a HB8. Early on, I been wacky with her, teasing her and being silly(very non-don juan like). Lately, I been trying to change my style to a more mature ladies man and she's my primary target. I been flirting with her a little bit, but it seems I've been already placed in the dreaded "friends zone." However, she recently broke up with her boyfriend and is open to new possibilites, possibly me. She's a shy type of girl, a little insecure about her image even tho she has a banging body. She's real quiet, but has a steady group of friends, including me. We've never gone out and I don't often talk to her because we've been trying to make up after a huge fight we had last year. Like I said, I'm flirting with her more now. When I try to talk dirty and flirty with her she wants me to stop, but she gets all embarassed and blushy so I question that. But what troubles me is doing it in the first place! I get anxious/nervous and I get tongue-tied. I wanna know how to talk with this chick to get her to "desire" me, so we can be a couple. She seems more comfortable talking to me now than she did when we were younger. I dont wanna be the dude that listens to her sob stories, I wanna be the dude that fu.cks her! I want to get with this chick so there's a chance I can take her to the prom and u know what happens next! ;)

Any suggestions/feedback?

Blaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, junior chics are different from noraml chics. They don't care about personality too much. There's two things that they care about 1) Looks 2) Social Status/Popularity.

Since good-looking guys come a dime a dozen, you can still up your chances with popularity. Don't tell me you don't know how to become popular because you can.

Here's a mini-lesson on populairty.

POPULARITY
==========

Think of high-school as a small community, cause that's what it is. Being popular in HS, is the equivilent of being famous in the real world. THe real world is like a bigger version of highschool - more people. And you all know how famous people can attract girls, right? Look at most singers/rockstars. They're butt ugly, but they get gorgeous chics, because of their fame

Likewise, if you're famous in your highschool girls will dig ya. So how do you become popular? An easy way is to join a sport your good at. If you're a star on the team, you'll become popular. But if you ain't into that ****, you still have friends that are some-what popular. Become friends with your friend's friends. Start talking to your aquaintinces more. Start up random convo's with ppl in your class.

in other words, you need to become popular with the guys first. Once you know all the guys, you're cool, and girl'll start digging you. Think about u walking down the halls with that chic u digging, and everyone's saying "whats up" to you. She'll see ur popular

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
Just ask her to your prom.She's blushing when you talk dirty cuz she likes you and is (some cases girls will be turned on and like you ,but will still not put out ,so don't be suprised)

From my experience if a girl blushes and acts spoogy when i game her she either wants **** or wants a boyfreind.But like i said a lot of them will front on you.

The only way to release sexual tension is to jack it or phukk .Your literally too horny to think about what to say .Usually when i'm around a girl and we are alone i'm all over her rubbing on her azz ...especially if she's blushing.

BTW,it sounds as if you have to much contact with her maybe ask her out and then cut her off till then.

Reaction score
Don't be a flaming f*cking faggot and ask her out on a date and then do DJing a little more, get to know her a little more.

PLus, if you're main goal or intention is to slam her, then it won't happen.

You've got to adjust that, and also don't make her your primary target. There should never be one. Get many targets and the one(s) that truly truly seem open(interested), then that is where you make aim, lock and shoot. they're you're best possibilites in getting a gf, p*ssy, a CD, whatever. And if doesn't work out(which it won't, you're young, there's shouldn't be much seriousness involved in dating because she isn't engaged or married to you). And never settle for just her, DON'T get oneitis.