Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can any women help you with body image issues?

sambwoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not strictly advice on working out but rather in a better mental state and working with what you have and what you can't fix.

I have seen this on numerous occasions. The guy is insecure and the majority of female posters don’t help but instead play into the insecurities more.

Some may respond with some patriotic spiel about how females are now becoming breadwinners in society (I picked this up from somewhere) and that they 'understand' how unhappy you are that you don’t have the body that 'women' prefer, whilst offering no actual solution to the individual. This potentially leaves the guy in a really bad mental and psychological state, bamboozled by this information.
Perhaps the internet is only good for some things.
I never often believed that women cared less about looks than men. It has been said they in fact come at it from a different angle to men and that's the key for me right there. Seeing a professional was my only option to battle with low self-esteem a while back.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really know what you're talking about, so I'll just address the thread title.

Can a woman help you with body image issues? Only if you're a woman. If you're seeking help, it's best to seek help from people who have had similar experiences. You're a man, so talk to other men. Simple as that. Women can't teach you how to be a better man anymore than sheep can teach you how to be a better wolf.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Female posters on here respond to men on here the same way they would in real life. That's all I have to say about that part.

So, the short answer to your question is no, not really. It's very rare to find a female interested in helping a guy in that department.

sambwoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In reply to the first, only women know what they really want, right?
I hear often about how dating books written by men are just to make money.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sambwoy said:
In reply to the first, only women know what they really want, right?
I hear often about how dating books written by men are just to make money.

Only women know what they really want? That's gotta be a joke.

Ask a woman what she wants and she'll say, "A nice guy who makes me laugh, buys me flowers, and cuddles with me when I'm sad."

If you actually SAW who these women date, it would be a guy who pulls her hair when he f**ks her, toys with her emotions, contacts her once every 2 weeks, and leaves after he f**ks her.

You've been around this site too damn long to believe "only women know what they really want."

Women are only 50% honest with you and 25% honest with themselves. They don't know what they want. And they damn sure can't tell you.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Ash Ketchum never asked Pokemon how to improve or catch them. He asked the more skilled and successful trainers how to do so!

In other words: Ask a man who's willing to help you. Asking women? We all know how that works out. And it does no good that is for you. That's my ruling.

Case closed.