Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can any Mod help me out?

In2thegame!

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's up everyone. I'm looking to come back with more experiences I've had with many Women however I'm wondering if the mods can help me log into my original account? It's attached to my email of 10 years ago which I forgot the password to. In2thegame is my original user name and I have more than 1000 posts with that account. Is there anyway for a mod to help with my account? It's greatly appreciated, Thanks in advance.

In2thegame!

Don Juan
Reaction score
I see some OG's in here still!. Backbreaker, Biblebelt, Desdinova, Zekko, Espi, Danger, Atom Smasher etc. love it.

In2thegame!

Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome back!

I still /search your posts occasionally. Probably some of the best for coping with the bittersweet anarchy of the game
LoL I really appreciate that man. It's been a while but SS is the only community I have ever been involved in and I love it here to share my experiences so I want to come back and get involved again. Have been through many crazy experiences since i've been away.

I haven't had a response from the Mods yet. Hopefully they can help me out.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LoL I really appreciate that man. It's been a while but SS is the only community I have ever been involved in and I love it here to share my experiences so I want to come back and get involved again. Have been through many crazy experiences since i've been away.

I haven't had a response from the Mods yet. Hopefully they can help me out.
Well i pray that youve encountered plenty of success and growth since youve been here.