"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

can a woman be too tight?

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
522
Reaction score
2
Location
Long Beach
Thanks Pablo,

LOL, I thought it was some type of black spot like in Treasure Island or something. LOL

Okay guys, thanks for your answers. And about proving I'm a woman. I'd be happy to show you all a picture of my kitty giving birth. Would you like that kind of proof, hunh, would ya? Honestly, it's a bit immature to start attacking a woman with that sort of thing just because she's posting on your site uninvited. Okay I'll go back to posting on Askmen where the guys know for sure I'm a woman. I'm gonna share this thread with my female friends, though, so they can get a kick out of you guys mistaking me for a guy (transexual, whatever). LOL

Good night all and good luck with the ladies.
SB :)
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

dockta

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
212
Reaction score
0
I have been to Africa and have met many ethiopians when i was living in Nairobi/Kenya.. hell.... i even F*&Ked several "half-casts".. and to my recollection, i didnt see any that even remotly resembled Salma Hayek. confused!
 

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
522
Reaction score
2
Location
Long Beach
Dockta,

Were they too tight? LOL

You cannot be suggesting that you've seen ALL the different types of Ethiopian women just because you lived in Nairoba? Salma Hayek is half Persian. My mother is half Persian. Lot's of Ethiopian people have Persian blood. I could give you a big ol' history lesson about miscegenation in the Near East and the Yemen area (which is in Persia and right across the Red Sea from Ethiopia), but it's not worth it. Yes, I look like a cross between Salma Hayek and Iman.
SB
 

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
Originally posted by seabreeze

Okay guys, thanks for your answers. And about proving I'm a woman. I'd be happy to show you all a picture of my kitty giving birth. Would you like that kind of proof, hunh, would ya?

how can your kitty be tight and have givin birth? that doesn't make any sense.. you would be stretched wide open and ruined.
 

Hoppy

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 7, 2004
Messages
59
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Originally posted by 00Kevin
how can your kitty be tight and have givin birth? that doesn't make any sense.. you would be stretched wide open and ruined.
So not true...


The fist few times i had sex i had his problem. Having sex five times the same day fixed that.


This guy soooo owes me ;)
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

dockta

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
212
Reaction score
0
Nope, they werent 'too' tight, they were spot-on.

Well, i just find your story had to swallow, something just doesnt stick. But hey... i hope you find the answers you are looking for... and also.. if you do actually look like Salma Hayek... i will gladly help you with this 'too tight' problem... i will work it, work it and work it. I have strong feelings for Salma :)
 

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
522
Reaction score
2
Location
Long Beach
Hi Hoppy,

Help me teach these boys female anatomy.

Yes, I have had four children (from two marriages) and my kitty got tighter after each one (and I've had no vaginal stitches). I am not the only woman that I know of that has experienced this either. I asked my gyno about it because she has to use the smallest speculum each time I get a pap. She said that it all depends on the elasicity that a woman has. If a woman has good elasticity, her muscles break down and rebuild stronger and stronger after every birth (just like when you bodybuild). Of course, elasticity is mainly genetic, but doing kegel exercises can help. So, it runs in my family.

My young guy said that he realized that the baby/loose vagina thing was myth long before he slept with me because I was the second older woman with kids that he had slept with. Even though he said I was tighter than the other lady, he said she was very tight too.

Sorry Kevin, but it's all still true. (And I thought you were my friend {pout})
SB
 

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
522
Reaction score
2
Location
Long Beach
Dockta,

I like your attitude, I just wish my young friend was as willing as you are.

Much Love,
SB
 

duke007

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 12, 2003
Messages
765
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Melbourne, Australia
It's obvious that seabreeze is just loving all this extra attention.

Why don't I go over to some girl problems board and say, "my **** is too big, my girl comes as soon as I stick it in"
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
 

upsidedownside7

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 23, 2004
Messages
97
Reaction score
0
I find all of this very weird. Why are you coming on here to find reassurance about your sex performance and vagina? You want to know whether it has something to do with you so you talk to some men on a website before your girlfriends?

You've been with three guys and they all *** too early? Are you trying to imply your too hot or something? Please get your ego back down to planet earth and stop trying to hustle us...
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

fanatizmu

Banned
Joined
Sep 22, 2004
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
scientifically no penis can be too big for a vagina.. your problem is if you are feeling that she is too tight that you are trying to penetrate her too early on.. try some more foreplay until she is properly lubricated and she is begging you to put it in and then i assure you that you will have some mind blowing sex
 

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
she asked me, "why do you put cotten in your ears?"

I said, "because I don't like to hear the sound of a tight girl screeming"

then she asked, "why do you put cotten in your nose?"

I said, " because I don't like the smell of burning rubber."
 

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
522
Reaction score
2
Location
Long Beach
Good morning fellas,

I just wanted to clarify that I came here to get some male opinions because I happen to think that women don't have a clue when it comes to men. I'm one woman who'll admit that.

I didn't come here to brag about my kitty. I just needed to understand why this guy avoids sex with me and says things about my tightness and compares me to a woman who is not tight and says that it is better sex. He made me feel like it was my fault that he couldn't last with me and I believed him until I got some excellent answers from some of you guys. After the third guy having the same problem with pre-mature ejaculation with me, of course I have to start wondering what's wrong with me! I want the guy I'm with to have a good experience with me, so I want to find out what to do.

I can't ask my female friends about this. What do they know? I can't ask my guy friends about this because they'll think I'm bragging or flirting with them (like some of you do). So, I came on an anonymous message board to ask some cool guys that I think are very open and articulate for some answers, that's all.

All in all, I'm glad I came here. And even though some of you guys misunderstood my intentions, I still think you're all awesome.

Good luck with the ladies, fellas.
SB :)
 

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2004
Messages
546
Reaction score
1
what's the most fingers a guy has inserted in you at one time?
 

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
522
Reaction score
2
Location
Long Beach
Crank-it-Up,

One. During oral sex when I came he said I gripped his finger with my contractions.

Why?
SB
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2004
Messages
546
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by seabreeze
...One. During oral sex when I came he said I gripped his finger with my contractions.

Why?
SB
just trying to get a perspective on how tight you are... and yes, you are very tight. My only advice would be to make sure you use plenty of baby oil or whatever your favorite lubricant is... they might be more slippery than your own juices.

Also, engage in extended foreplay with your guy... with two goals in mind:

1) to loosen you up a bit

2) to bore the crap out of him so he'll be less excited
 

blitzin'

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2004
Messages
85
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Originally posted by seabreeze
Lifeforce you are absolutlely right. the first time I had sex with him i was sore for two days. It's a crap shoot with me whether or not it will hurt too bad. Most of the time when it hurts I feel too self-conscious to ask the guy to stop. It feels like an Indian burn!!!! Ouch. And I get plenty wet so that's not the problem. And that guy was right that it feels like a tunnel because that's exactly how I feel---the whole shaft moving in and out. It also seems to get tighter after I have had a ****oral orgasm before penetration.

LOL I'm not trolling. I've just wondered about this for so long that I just had to ask some smart, honest guys just like you all for your opinions.
Thanks
You know, my last GF had the same problem. She was too tight, although that shouldn't effect how fast this guy was done. I could go plenty long with her, only problem was she complained that it was painful after a few minutes and would kill the mood by telling me to hurry up. Major mood kill. Anyway, she didn't have the problem with the only other guy she'd been with, and I never had the problem with my past GFs. It was a real problem for us, and was the subject of several arguments. She felt bad that she couldn't handle it for very long, and I felt bad that it hurt her so much. So we eventually stopped having sex, and broke up a few months later, but are still good friends to this day. My point is, it's not your fault you're tight, or that he has no lasting power. Tight=good thing.
 

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
522
Reaction score
2
Location
Long Beach
Thanks guys for your replies. I really feel so much better.

The thing is, I really care for this guy and what he said about the other girl hurt me. I really wanted him to enjoy being with me. I cared more about his pleasure than my own and then he goes and compares me like that. He also confused me by telling me that he enjoys me, but always avoiding the sex or acting strange afterwards.

But, anyway. Thanks again for your input. I really do appreciate it.
SB :)
 

deeman

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2003
Messages
167
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
LI, NY
To be honest seabreeze, it sounds like to me that this fella is insecure about his performance with you. Bustin too quick is not deemed a good thing in anyones book, so he probably is nervous about a repeat performance.

Are you in Long beach CA? or Long Beach NY?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top