“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Can a seduction be done with body language alone?

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
520
Reaction score
0
Is it possible to, purely with body language, seduce a woman? Of course you'll have to tell her your name at some point and get a number, etc, but can your conversation be complete bull**** and still get you laid?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
ƒUCK YEAH!

I've sexed a girl that I only knew for about 20min... I just kept strong eye contact with her, put the kino on thick... we left the bar, drove to my place... in the morning I drove her home and never talked to her after that. I'm not even sure if she told me her name.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Women are turned on by what happens in their mind, it's strictly chemical. However, the majority of women are more deeply aroused chemically by what they hear and not what they see. Men on the other hand, are turned on primarily by what we see.

Not saying that it can't be done, but using body language alone will work well only on a fraction of women. Notice that SPIS had to throw in a bunch of KINO also.

Any DJ that has used whispering their spoken game into a woman's ear can attest to it being a bit more effective across the board than body language alone. But then again, why over use one skill?

Being a DJ depends on balance, being able to adjust to situations with the flow of a river running down a mountain. There may be obstacles but you flow around them, all the while your soften and smooth the path that you are using. You are only as strong as the skills in your arsenal, make sure it is as wide as it is deep.
 

the-tiger

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 9, 2004
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by So pimp its scary
ƒUCK YEAH!

I've sexed a girl that I only knew for about 20min... I just kept strong eye contact with her, put the kino on thick... we left the bar, drove to my place... in the morning I drove her home and never talked to her after that. I'm not even sure if she told me her name.
lol, funny
 
Top