Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can a seduction be done with body language alone?

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it possible to, purely with body language, seduce a woman? Of course you'll have to tell her your name at some point and get a number, etc, but can your conversation be complete bull**** and still get you laid?

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ƒUCK YEAH!

I've sexed a girl that I only knew for about 20min... I just kept strong eye contact with her, put the kino on thick... we left the bar, drove to my place... in the morning I drove her home and never talked to her after that. I'm not even sure if she told me her name.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are turned on by what happens in their mind, it's strictly chemical. However, the majority of women are more deeply aroused chemically by what they hear and not what they see. Men on the other hand, are turned on primarily by what we see.

Not saying that it can't be done, but using body language alone will work well only on a fraction of women. Notice that SPIS had to throw in a bunch of KINO also.

Any DJ that has used whispering their spoken game into a woman's ear can attest to it being a bit more effective across the board than body language alone. But then again, why over use one skill?

Being a DJ depends on balance, being able to adjust to situations with the flow of a river running down a mountain. There may be obstacles but you flow around them, all the while your soften and smooth the path that you are using. You are only as strong as the skills in your arsenal, make sure it is as wide as it is deep.

the-tiger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by So pimp its scary
ƒUCK YEAH!

I've sexed a girl that I only knew for about 20min... I just kept strong eye contact with her, put the kino on thick... we left the bar, drove to my place... in the morning I drove her home and never talked to her after that. I'm not even sure if she told me her name.
lol, funny