Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can’t stand when plates and old plates see other guys

Capt.America

Don Juan
Reaction score
For some reason I get this extremely anxious feeling in my gut and heart whenever a plate tells me she is seeing other guys sexually... Today one of my exes told me she’s having sex with another guy and it made me feel like crap . I can’t stand when my plates are hookin up wit other to even tho I’m hooking up with others

Wat u guys think this ? Is it psychological?

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sound like you may have BPD or BPD like symptoms.
What you said sounds a lot like what a person with BPD would say.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Today one of my exes told me she’s having sex with another guy and it made me feel like crap .

Is it psychological?
Start looking at letting go and moving on as a ticket to your freedom from someone that was holding you back. Obsessing over Ex’s isn’t a healthy way to live…

Yes, it’s a psychological problem because it deals with your thought processing …

RickTheToad

Reaction score
It's your own insecurities. You should just say, glad you found someone new. Remember to use protection and be on your way.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
current plates I could see happening, but old plates?, btw I would consider this as a nice way to even replace said plate in the future, because right at that moment she is telling it will not have any future, not being serious its already something she would be seeing others, but the reason for her being overt about it is the annoying part, or she is trying to manipulate or is telling you to replace her, in both cases you replace her

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For some reason I get this extremely anxious feeling in my gut and heart whenever a plate tells me she is seeing other guys sexually... Today one of my exes told me she’s having sex with another guy and it made me feel like crap . I can’t stand when my plates are hookin up wit other to even tho I’m hooking up with others

Wat u guys think this ? Is it psychological?
No, it's natural. We're living in perverted times. As a man you're biologically programmed to want to protect and watch after a woman you've been sexually intimate with. OF COURSE her sleeping with other guy is going to f*ck you up. It's sad that we're questioning why this even bothers us. It's like duh, of course it will.

I get bored sometimes and google weird sh*t and the other day I googled "wife wants to have an open marriage" and BAM 200,000,000 results. Women are out of control. And It doesn't take a 30 year old, bitter virgin living in his mother's basement to realize this. Guys who do well with women feel the same way.

There's a new rap song out by "dababy". He's a new rapper on the scene who has recently blown up. One of his songs has a line that says: "she's right beside me sending nudes. You f*ck my girl? That's cool I f*ck other dudes b*tches, too". Even millionaire, alpha male rappers can't keep women faithful anymore. Lol.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
plates are made of porcelain (and paper).
Either keep food on your plate or throw it to the ground and get a clean one.

When my plates seek someone else to feed from, its my fault for not deciding to savor the taste and keep cooking food to put on them.
Eventually you need to decide that one plate creates a better tasting experience, and do your best to feed from that, or go hungry.
You cant blame a plate for taking different food if you ignore the delicacies on offer
Why are you complaining?

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s because you identify as a male seducer so you look at it as a masculine failure. The real failure is your persona. Get rid of your need for female validation. Identify as a man of character and virtue instead and most things won’t bother you as long as you know you have integrity.

This is more of an internal locus of control type of identity that makes you unreactive to people. The reason why is because most people do not have any virtue, character, and integrity for you to care about their validation and approval.

By having values that are beyond petty romance, you escape the pathetic matrix of needing female validation.

Being a seducer is a female frame. It is women who get their sense of self worth from the opposite sex. Men get their self worth from self determining greatness.

If I were you I would be pissed that I even have these emotions as a masculine man. I would view my emotional reactivity as the real masculine failure. And then I would go on monk mode and try to find my inner core. I would wonder how the hell it got so bad that I allowed random chicks to make me feel like a cuck. I would take full responsibility and change myself from the core so that I would never react to women that way ever again. And most importantly, I would take on a masculine purpose that’s 1000 leagues beyond petty romance so that when women see me, they could just tell by my presence that they better keep their romantic tales to themselves because I don’t have time for it. I’m a man on a mission.
Quite literally one of the best posts I’ve ever read on this forum. It really speaks to me personally. I’ve allowed myself to fall into this mindset myself more often than I’d like to admit.

I think your process for going monk mode and finding your inner core would make for an excellent thread of its own. Would love to hear more on your interpretation of what that process looks like.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sound like you may have BPD or BPD like symptoms.
What you said sounds a lot like what a person with BPD would say.
Actually Histrionics are more known to get extremely angry when their ex or fwb has moved on or is sleeping with someone else. Having a seducing type mentality is typical among both male and female Cluster B's. He def has some traits but I am in no way saying he's Cluster B. His ego seems to be getting the best of him. As they say....Your ego ain't your amigo!