"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Can’t function or game sober

captain55

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2013
Messages
1,212
Reaction score
439
When I have 2-3 drinks I have a great time, my game is on point. I don’t enjoy gaming sober for the most part it’s just not even fun for me. I am trying not to rely on this crutch though.

Alchohol is the ultimate equalizer. I can go up to a group of 10 women by myself and come across smooth as hell. No way I could do this sober. Gaming sober sucks for me honestly
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 20, 2014
Messages
2,327
Reaction score
1,419
Alcohol doesn't improve your game nor your personality. It simply relaxes your inhibitions.

Your game and personality are on point, otherwise you would have no success, regardless of sobriety. The real equaliser is fear.

Everyone (who drinks) relaxes after a couple of drinks. It's only a problem if it's excessive, or does become a crutch. Like everything else, sober game relies on practice, trial and error.

The thing is context dependent. Sober game or alcohol game depend on others being in the same state of mind. Your success while drinking is almost certainly dependent in part on the girls having taken alcohol as well. I've been out at night a few times and stayed completely sober. Personally, I find drunk people annoying and hard to deal with when I'm sober myself - attention deficit, repetition of conversation, etc - so I don't really bother.

I wouldn't worry about it too much. Just know your limits, stay in control, and practice sober in sober environments if you so choose.
 
U

user43770

Guest
I assume you're talking about popular bars and clubs. These places aren't the most comfortable environments: they're crowded, loud and the majority of people are drinking with groups of friends. You pretty much have to be drinking to keep up in places like this, and I don't see anything wrong with having a few drinks.

Now if you need a few drinks to approach a chick at the park, you may have an issue haha
 
Top